The Rose-red Tyrant 5

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

It took a while for the small group to arrive at the school's kitchen, but they managed to get there to see that Trey and Cater were already there waiting for them. They seemed to be discussing something with Cater having a large smile on his face while Trey had a slightly worried look in his face. Having heard the kitchen's door open, he looked at the group and quickly changed expressions. He smiles at them warmly but not before his eyes lingered on Chizue a bit longer. Cater quickly leaves the room, but not before patting the girl on her shoulder. This action made her slightly tense up and for her whole body to heat up.

"Welcome back. Looks like you got plenty!" Trey said as he looked at the baskets of chestnuts they were all holding.

"Now you can make us some massive tarts!" Grim tells him, smiling widely as both Chizue and Shiro, who went back to hiding, sighed at his words.

"Well, the bigger the tarts, the harder it'll be to peel all these nuts." Trey sighs out as he crosses his arms over his chest." So.... Good luck with that!"

"We have to peel all of these...?" Deuce asks as he looks down at his batch of nuts." Suddenly, the whole room is spinning..."

"Preparation is the key to good baking." The third year says to them.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We've come this far. We're not giving up now!" Ace exclaims as he has an irritated look on his face.

Trey handed both Chizue and Ace a pair of gloves to peel the chestnuts while the other simply used their magic to peel them. It was a bit difficult for Chizue and Ace, but at least the girl was better at peeling the nuts than Ace, who was now glaring at the batch of nuts with hatred in his eyes. The pink hair girl giggled at this but quickly turned away from the ginger hair male when she saw how he was now glaring at her.

"There! Finally got 'em all pureed!" Ace said after they all finished the preparation. They had been stirring some of the chestnuts to puree for the tarts.

"My arm is killing me." Deuce said out loud as he moved his shoulder to lessen the numbness.

"Tell me about it." The pink eye female added as she clenches and unclenches her hands to make the ache go away.

"Nice work. It'll be the sweeter for your pain!" The dark green hair male tells them as he smiles at the first years.

"The smell alone already has me droolin."" Grim says.

"I just need to add butter and sugar to the chestnut paste and a sensible splash of oyster sauce - that's my secret ingredient!" The clover marked boy informs them.

"Oyster sauce?!" The three first years exclaim out loud in shock.

"Yep. The umami of the oysters gives the cream a deep, savory flavor." The third year utter, a sly smile on his face as he watched the expressions of the boys and the girl along with the little monster." I use this one here." He takes out a bottle of oyster sauce out of the cabin and shows them the bottle." Walrus-brand Young Oyster Sauce. All the best bakers use it in their tarts."