The Rose-red Tyrant 1

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

After a long day, full of running and chasing, who wouldn't just throw themselves onto their bed and black out immediately? Chizue only didn't even think twice before she fell asleep without anything to eat, especially when a basket of fruits and baked goods were at the front of the dorm's door.

She has always been told that different kinds of dreams are always giving you a message, but the dream she was having was... something else.

⁠:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

She was in a maze, a rose maze, to be exact. Everything was monochrome with no color other than white, black, and grey. What captured her attention was the small dots of red that were all leading in one direction. Curiosity got the best of her, and she started to walk towards the direction that it was leading to. There, she came upon the most peculiar sight.

A trio of talking cards were all rushing around with buckets of rose-red paint and paintbrushes that were drenched in that paint. All of them painting a bush of white colored roses red. Some of the paint was dripping onto the grass and finally giving it some color.

"Hurry up and paint the roses red!" One of the cards yells out.

"Slather them quickly, as aforesaid!"

"Hurry, hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" The card Ace of Clubs exclaims.

"Painting the roses red?" The pink hair female says under her breath, walking closer towards the bushes and touching a red painted rose.

"Why are you painting these white roses red?" The voice of a young girl caused her to turn to look in that direction. It was a young girl with long blonde hair in a Victorian dress.

"Huh?" The cards turned to look at the girl.

"Why, you ask? It's quite simple." The Two of Clubs says." We planted the wrong color, you see." He points a paint brush towards one of the white roses.

"The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!" The Ace of Clubs makes a slicing motion with his paintbrush across his neck.

"Goodness!" The girl says, touching her neck. Chizue is doing the same thing. The blonde hair girl then goes to another card, the pink hair female chasing after.

"And so, we're painting the roses red." The Three of Clubs said, painting the roses at the very top of the rose bush.

Knitting her eyebrows together, the Kishimoto female frowns." I could have sworn I was asleep in my dorm...." The whole dream seems... to real to be fake.

⁠:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

Slowly opening her eyes from the peculiar dream because of the knocking, the girl sits up for a bit.