The Rose-red Tyrant 3

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

After the whole over deal, the group sat on one of the empty tables. Ace and Deuce sitting across Chizue with Grim sitting on top of the table as the girl sneaked some grapes to her kwami, who was happily feasting on them.

"I feel bad though, I shouldn't have kicked him that hard." Chizue said as she looked at the table where that guy she kicked was sitting at. The boy felt her stare and looked at her before he flinched after making eye contact.

"Aw, get over it already. It's time to chow like the wind!" Grim tells her as he grabs a spoonful of food before shoving it into his mouth. As he munches on his food, his eyes widen with glee." This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!" He then takes another bite of his food." So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?"

Both Chizue and Shiro pricked up at this. They were also curious as to what the other dorms were like.

"I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven?" They heard a voice speak up, causing them to look behind Chizue and see Cater with another student walking towards their table." Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

"You're that guy from this morning!" Ace looks at the senior with wide eyes, remembering the events of the morning.

"You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!" Grim adds in.

"'Tricked' is such an ugly word. Do you think I want to spend MY morning painting roses?" Cater told Grim." It's dorm policy! I was just following orders."

"And grinning like a fiend all the while." Deuce mutters.

"Now, now, Deucey." Cater says, having heard the boy." Outside of the dorm, I don't care what rules you follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!" Chizue and Shiro quietly giggles at the nickname that the light ginger hair male gave the first year. Cater smiles at this and takes a seat next to her. His friend is also doing the same but sitting on her other side.

"Please. Do NOT call me 'Deucey'." Deuce tells the third year, blushing as he sees the girl slightly laughing.

"Ahaha. That's how Cater shows he cares." The unknown student informs the first year.

"And who are you?" Ace asks him, not liking how close the two other male were to the only female.

"Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey." The unknown boy introduces himself." Trey Clover. I'm a third year at Heartslabyul like Cater here."

Trey is a tall, fair-skinned young man with short, dark-green hair. His short bangs were swept to the side and had thicker-than-average eyebrows. His eyes are a warm hazel, and he was wearing black, full-rimmed glasses. On his left cheek is a small, black marking in the shape of a clover. A clever smirk was placed on his lips as he introduced himself.