The Rose-red Tyrant 2

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

Deuce was closing his eyes tightly as he was chanting while pointing his magical pen at the white rose flower." Red... Red..... BAM!" A sparkle of magic surrounded the white rose and turned it red before it transformed blue within seconds." Wh-whoa! It turned blue?!"

Some others were also not having much of luck as he was, such as Grim." Change, o foul color! Change! AHA!" But instead of changing colors, the rose caught on blue flames." BWAH! The rose caught on fire!"

"Ah! Grim!" Chizue exclaims as she rushes over with a water bottle that Cater had given her not long before. She threw the remaining of the water to the flower, distinguishing it and causing her to sigh in relief. She didn't want to be scolded by the headmaster again, especially if it involved Grim and his fire.

"Wow. You're even less competent than I thought." Cater says with an easy-going smile as he stood near Ace, who was still painting the roses red.

"Yo, maybe you should just leave the roses white! They look perfectly pretty 'n stuff to me." Ace tells him as he stops painting and looks at one of the roses that hasn't been stained red.

"It's matter of tradition. You can't have an Unbirthday Party without the roses being red. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball. Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers put on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial." Cater lists off all of the things that were done on their dorm.

"All your rules are completely insane!" Grim comments as he was lead away from the rose bush by Chizue.

"They say the Queen of Hearts made these rules herself - she was one of the Great Seven, you know." The ginger senior informs them." And Riddle is all about tradition. Probably more than previous housewardens, TBH. I'll admit that he's, well.... a bit extra."

"Yeah, no kidding. I sure don't have time for this nonsense. Is Riddle here? I gotta talk to him." Ace asks the diamond marked male as he looks in the direction of the dorm.

"Yeah, probably. But are you sure that's wise? Did you even bring an apology tart to replace the one you ate?" The green eye male asks the scarlet eye male.

"Uh, no...? I came here first thing in the morning!"

"Ah ah ah.... That could be a problem. Have you forgotten rule 53? 'Stolen items must be replaced.' If you're not compliant, I can't let you in." The light ginger hair male explains to him.

"Are you serious?!" The first years asks him.

"All dorms residents must obey the rules. If I let you slide, it would be off with my head next!" Cater made a slicing guesture across his neck as if to make it point through." I hate to say it, Ace, but I'm gonna need you to leave before Riddle spots you. Thanx."