The Rose-red Tyrant 6

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

All the walk to the kitchen, the pink hair first year tried to cheer him up the whole way there. But he was all gloomy, to which Grim was snickering while Shiro scolded him for doing so. Shiro soon hides in the girl's blazer as she walks inside after Deuce opens the door for her. Trey and Ace were seen talking to one another before they stopped their conversation when they saw that the rest of the group were back from their small trip.

"Ah, you're finally back!" Ace smiles at them as he walks up to Chizue and takes the bags out of her hold." Took ya long enough!"

"Let's get this tart-y started!" Trey says as he hands the trio an apron after they washed their hands.

He also took notice of the gloomy aura around Deuce and looked at Chizue with a confused smile. The girl simply just smiled in an apologetic manner.

It took a while for the group to finish the tart, but when they finally did, they were all happy about it except for the gloomy looking Deuce.

"Okay, now we just sprinkle a little powdered sugar, and...." The dark green hair male sparkles a little sugar on top of the tart's frosting and did the final touched.

"Finished!" All the first years cheered happily, excluding the navy hair male.

"Fin.... ished...." The cyan eye male also cheers but less excited than the other three.

"Did something happen to him while you were shopping?" Ace asks the girl, who turns to look at him.

"Better let him work through this one himself." The female tells him as she pats his shoulder in a reassuring manner.

"For sixteen years, I was so sure..." The spade mark boy mutters under his breath in defeat.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm pretty beat. Making tarts sure takes it outta you." Ace waves off the boy as he stretches his limps, hearing some of his joints pop.

"Hey fam!" Cater walks inside of the kitchen with his phone in his hand." You look wrecked. Are those tarts done? Ooh, those look so cute!" The light ginger hair male peeks at the set of tarts with a large smile. Putting his phone up to his face, he finds the right angle to take a picture." Lemme snap a quick pic for Magicam!"

"What, NOW, you decide to show up?" The darker ginger hair male grumbles.

" I just came to see how hard my little newbs were working." Cater chuckles.

"It's tough work if you're not used to it. But there's no better cure for all the ails of fatigue than something sweet from the oven!" The hazel eye male smiles at them." Help yourself to some of this tart." He slides one of the tarts to the group after he had put the rest of them in the fridge.

"YAY!"

"Pretty funny how you managed to show right when it was ready to eat, Cater." The scarlet eye male comments.