Prologue 5

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

All the way from the Mirror Chamber to the cafeteria, they had finally managed to corner Grim. But each time that they tried to get a hold of him, he would escape like the little rat that he seemed at the moment.

"Ugh! Stop jumping like that!" Ace complained as he was about to grab Grim before he jumped away.

"Hehehe! Catch me if you can!" Grim mocked the teens as he started to climb on the chandelier of the cafeteria.

"No fair climbing onto the chandelier, you coward!" Deuce yells at him, glaring up at the little monster." I haven't learned flight magic yet..." Chizue heard him mumble, making her raise an eyebrow at his statement. Her eyes never left Grim as she watched him swing left and right with the chandelier, seeming to have the time of his life up there.

"What could I summon to hold onto him? Hmm..." The navy hair boy started to think of a plan along with the other two."..... Oh! That's it!" The other teens looked at him after he said that.

"Did you come up with someth-" Ace cuts himself off when he saw how Deuce's attention was solely on him. The ginger raised his hand as he saw the magic pen being pointed in his direction, alerting him." Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you pointing your pen at me?!"

"Because I'm going to launch you." Deuce simply stated as the pink hair girl and the other boy looked at him with wide eyes.

"Whaaat?!" Chizue exclaims, not believing what she was hearing.

"Are you kidding me?! Bwaaah! Put me down!" Ace yelled as he felt himself beginning to float. He tried to keep his balance but wasn't able to do so.

"Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!" The heart marked boy started to wave his arms around in a way to stop the whole thing to stop. He then looks at the girl for help." Chizue! Help me!" The girl simply put her hands together and had a look on her face." STOP WITH THE BODSHISTTVA FACE!"

"Just make sure to grab him tight." Deuce told Ace, catching his attention once more. The navy hair male squinted his eyes and moved his magic pen as he tried to look for the best aim." I've got him in my sights, and.... Go!"

"BWAAAAAHHH!" Ace yells as he was launched towards the chandelier. Hearing his screams, Grim looked to see the commotion and just saw the ginger hair male flying in his direction, also causing him to scream.

"MYAAAHH!?"

Both of them were sent crashing down along with the chandelier. Quickly running towards the little monster and the teen, she helps them sit up and looks at the damage that they caused. Grim simply stands up and starts to wobble everywhere as Ace starts to cough.

"The chandelier!!" The decoration was broken into many pieces and didn't even seem to be able to be fixed at all. The crash also had dust flying everywhere, but she didn't mind it at the moment.