Prologue 2

:♡:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡⁠:♡

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" Grim wails as his paws immediately went towards his neck to tug off the colllar around it.

"The Queen of Hearts's Rule 23:"One must never bring a cat to a formal affair. " Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." Riddle says as he crosses his arms over his chest, his right hand still holding the magic pen.

"But I ain't a cat either!" Grim exclaims as he wiggles around in the arms of Chizue in hopes of getting away once more." Don't you tryn' collar me! I'll burn it right off!" The tanuki tried to use its fire, but nothing seemed to happen, confusing both Chizue and him." Huh....? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't working!"

"Until I deign to remove the collar, you won't be able to be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." The red-haired male smirks at the cat in the arms of the girl as he said those words with a sly tone.

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"

"Oh, you're nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet." Riddle waves him off." The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."

"Ha ha! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy." Azul made his presence known as he walked up to the group of three." I've GOT to have it-ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." Chizue narrowed her eyes as she had heard what he had just said but brushed it off for now.

"Chizue! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar!" Crowley started to scold the girl, who turned to glare at him, but he seemed to not mind it." Now, descipline your-"

"He isn't mine." Chizue said in a cold tone, catching both him and anyone who had heard off guard.

"What's that?! It isn't yours?"

"I've never seen that tanuki in my life." She told him, still keeping a good hold around Grim, in case he wants to escape.

"Oh... Is that so?" The headmaster trails off." Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner." Both Grim and Chizue shiver at what he had said." My, but I AM kind.... Someone take this away. please."

A male with his hood up and covering his face came up to Chizue. The girl squinted her eyes to see what the person looked like but found it useless as all their features were covered by the darkness. However, this person made her feel like something was off... like something, or someone, that isn't supposed to be there with her. Like the same side of two magnest repel.

"Nooooo! Let me goooo! You fools better rembember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annual of magic history! Just you wait!" Grim was being carried out as the doors to the chamber were slammed closed when they exited.