4.🖤

''Ohh i see you guys have much common. I think you guys would look better together'' said Seungkwan. Jisoo tried to not blush.

''I though i wouldn't find anyone who has american style.. in music lets say?'' Said Jisoo.

''Oh he does have western look for lot of things. Thats why he used to be unique until you came. And seems like you found your home here'' said Seungkwan.

____________________________________

Another school day without Jeonghan. Again Seungkwan and Seokmin were sitting together. Seokmin was giving adoring look to Jisoo.

''He is cute isn't he?'' Said Seokmin.

''I don't know why you like him guys. Everyone hyoes him and wants to be friends.'' Said Seungkwan.

Suddenly Jisoo himself came with a smile.

''Hey Seungkwan. You know what happened today? When i went to school i saw Hoshi. Is he early comer? Anyways we had a talk and he' s so funny guy. Then i saw Chan. Oh my! He's really cutie. And i tried to become friends with Mingyu. He's such ...'' Seungkwan interrupt Jisoo who was talking excitedly.

''So what? Do i care?'' Said Seungkwan with a serious face which caused Jisoos suddenmy mood change and made him shut. He felt awkward and left 'till Seungkwans glare.

''You just was rude to him. Lol you made him shut. Ahw so cute he is'' said Seokmin.

''No seriously do i care? And are you in love with him? Why are you acting like this?'' Asked Seungkwan.

''Uhm what was homework from English'' said Seokmin.

''Seriously?'' Gave a suspicious look Seungkwan.

''Yeah i forgot to do it'' said Seokmin.

''Says who studies hard but always fails'' joined them Vernon. Which made Seungkwan laugh.

''Uhuh look at yourself'' said Seokmin.

''I respectfully don't care about studies'' said Vernon and Seokmin playfully glared at him.

''Hansol has a bright future if what'' said Seungkwan.

''Yeah yeah he knows'' agreed Vernon. ''Seokmin just look at Jeonghan and Seungkwan. They don't even study hard like you but are always on top of the class''

''Yeah don't demotivate him'' said Seungkwan.

''Bitter truth'' said Vernon and Seungkwan gkared at him.

''Okay okay..'' said Vernon and went back to his seat.

____________________________________

Jeonghan
Guyysss

Jeonghan
Wait for me tomorrow! I'll comeee😇✨️

Seokmin
Yaaay. Finally🥹🤧🥳

Vernon
So you gonna watch our speech

Jeonghan
Lol seems like that

Seungkwan
Lot of advantures are ahead😉

Jeonghan
Ofc its never boring with u guys

Seungkwan
Well...

Jeonghan
??🤔

____________________________________

Finally today is a school day which Jeonghan was going to appear. Jeonghan was excited to see his friends.

''Jeonghaaaan'' screamed Seokmin and gave a hug to Jeonghan.

''Haaan'' said Vernon and Seungkwan and joined the hug.