26.🖤

''Dude is so good that i wanna be friends with him'' said Jisoo.

''Yes and that dude right now busy flirting back to girls. He's really bold'' said Seungcheol.

''At least soeaks korean better than me'' said Jisoo and sighed.

It was end of the lessons.

''Guysss! Have you got your clothes with you??'' Said Seungkwan.

''Yeah'' replied excited Seokmin.

''Lets go to the fitting room then'' said Jeonghan.

Boys were going to the fittroom until one of the girls stopped them.

''Guys haven't you seen Jun?'' Asked the girl who was one 9f their classmates.

''Oh gosh'' said Vernon and rolled his eyes before replying ''he went home to change his clothes for our class walk'' girl pouted and left.

''I don't know why girls crazy over him. He's not that much handsome tho'' said Seungkwan.

''Of course he doesn't seem handsome cuz you have your own boyfriend'' said Seokmin.

Boys changed their clothes and went to the school entrance where everyone was standing.

Firstly Jeonghan payed attention to Jisoo who was talking with Seungcheol under the tree. Jisoo was well dressed. Probably any style Jisoo would choose it always fit his body which often attracted Jeonghan. Jisoo noticed Jeonghan stare so he made i contact with Jeonghan with an innocent smile, Jeonghan returned the same with his angelic smile until Seokmin interrupted him.

''Look here is Alan Walker fanboy who's wearing hoodies with Alan Walker's logo!!!'' Shouted Seokmin.

''Where? Where?'' Said excited Jeonghan and finally found that boy with that hoodie.

Jeonghan didn't look at that boys face at all. He just saw the hoodie. The following boy joined Jisoo and Seungcheol.

''Oh i thought he is stranger but ended up to be new student. Wait.. he is Alan Walker fan too!! Oh my god! Oh my god!'' Excitedly said Jeonghan.

''Yeah and Jisoo is Marshmello fan so now guess who got 2 husbands?'' Sarcastically said Seungkwan and Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

''Hannie? Jeonghan?'' Called Jisoo with his extremely soft voice. Jeonghan gave a look.

''Come here'' said Jisoo and pulled Jun who was talking with Seungcheol and he pulled Jun's hoodie so Jun would come closer to Jisoo.

''Look at this! Hannie!'' Said Jisoo as he showed Jun's hoodie.

''Alan Walker!!'' Screamed Jeonghan and made small jumps from happiness. Jisoo smiled at how Jeonghan was happy while Jeonghan's 3 other friends were giving ''cringe'' looks.

''Are you Alan Walker fan too?'' Asked Jun with a smirk.

''Yes! Yes!'' Said Jeonghan.

''Cool'' said Jun.

Jisoo interupted them.

''He is Alan Walker and i'm Marshmello'' said Jisoo.

''Yeah now you need get something from Marshmello's merch'' said Jeonghan amd they both laughed.

As teacher came guys went to the restaurant. Everyone was walk8ng by having converstation with each other. For example trio's Seungcheol, Jun and Jisoo. Another trio was Seungkwan, Seokmin and Jeonghan. Sadly Vernon also supposed to be with them but other three were busy with teasing each other so didn't pay attention to Vernon at all which made Vernon slightly offended. So Vernon had to walk with Wonwoo and Chan. They woukd have gossip and Vernon would do his bloggings by recordung a video of their walk or just simple taking selfies.