8.🖤

Morning. Jeonghan woke up and looked for time. It was 7 AM. So he had a quick shower and had breakfast and headed to school.

''Yesterday Jeonghan had an advanture for real'' said Vernon as he was sitting on the back seat with Seungkwan.

''Yeah he became closer with Jisoo. They match though'' said Seungkwan.

''Seemed like Jisoo tried to become close before to and yesterday Jeonghan let him be close'' said Vernon.

''Yes Jisoo was interested on him before too..'' commented Seungkwan as he knows its reason well.

''Like ahh that Jisoo already stole everyones heart. I can see every girl in love with him and even boys!'' Said Vernon.

''I can't see how they can like him'' said Seungkwan.

''Agree'' said Vernon.

''Ohh you saw Jeonghan yesterday?'' Said Chaewon.

''He just caught Jisoo's attention'' whined Yunjin.

''I bet he acted cool just to get his attention'' said Chaewon.

Seungkwan and Vernon could hear gossips about their friend already.

''Seems like Jeonghan is vitcim now'' said Vernon.

''And he is getting hate just for getting close. Imagine how would people react if they end up dating'' said Seungkwan.

Jeonghan entered the class. He could see Seungkwan and Vernon talking and quietly waved at them. Then he took seat on the first bench where Seokmin was sitting. He was said.

''Hey Seokmin. Whats up?'' Said Jeonghan as he took a seat.

''You cheated on me'' said on serious tone.

''What do you mean?'' Asked confused Jeonghan.

''You told that i'd be your personal singer and we'd be famous together'' pouted Seokmin.

''Aishh! I though you were just kidding. However you wanted to be actor tho..'' said Jeonghan.

''But i wanna be your singer too. I though we are best friends'' said Seokmin.

''We are'' said Jeonghan.

''Then choose. Me or Jisoo'' asked playfully Seokmin.

''Both of you guys can be my singer'' replied Jeonghan.

''Both? I don't think i can handle with him'' said Seokmin.

''But Jisoo already made his promise'' said Jeonghan. After that Seokmin was silent.

The last lesson was literature. ''Guys as a honework you can learn a poem with your team or solo if you want. Good luck guys. Now you can discuss'' said the teacher.

Jeonghan turned his friends. ''Guys lets 4 of us devide it. First me second Seungkwan, third Seokmin and last one Vernon'' said Jeonghan.

''I don't wanna learn like this'' said Seokmin.

''Probably teacher would complain if we learn like this'' said Seungkwan.

''You can better go and learn it with your Jisoo and let us be'' teased Vernon but Jeonghan took it serious.

''He's not my Jisoo!!'' Shouted Jeonghan.

''Says who had fun yesterday'' talked back Seungkwan.

''Shut up!! Do whatever you want'' shouted Jeonghan and left guys alone by sitting far away from that.

''Is he avoiding Jisoo or what?'' Said Vernon.

''I guess so. Let him come to his own mind'' said Seungkwan.