28.🖤

They entered the performance room. Everyone took as seat on the audience seat. Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Vernon, Seokmin took a first raw together. While 3rd raw was busy by trio, Junhui, Seungcheol and Jisoo. Other students also took a seat with their partner and friends.

''Woah stage!!'' Gasped Jisoo and straight went into the stage.

Awww he is soo cute and innocent. Just like a little kid thought Jeonghan but little did he know who is actually real innocent one here.

Teacher was lecturing about the plot so everyone was focused on the teacher. Only Jeonghan was observing Jisoo was on the center of the stage. Jisoo was doing a little dances there which really seemed cute for Jeonghan. Jeonghan chuckled by seeing dancing Jisoo with a smile and joy. Jisoo saw Jeonghan looking and looked at him back with even more wider smile. Jeonghan really wanted to smile back. But no. He has to hold it. Instead Jeonghan made a serious face and signaled him to stop his moves by putting his index finger to his lips and shushing and then he pointed teacher as a mention to hear the teacher. Jisoo suddenly understood Jeonghan's gestures and quickly bowed as an apologize and stoped moving.

As lecture was ended students who were given roles went to the backstage. Jeonghan, Vernon, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Mingyu, Hoshi, Chan were standing on the corner of the back stage while Jisoo, Jun, Seungcheol on the other corner. Yunjin was on the stage already. Yunjin was practicing her parts. Jeonghan was about to take a look whats going on the stage and noticed how Jisoo was staring at him. Jeonghan looked Jisoo back with a smile. Jisoo gestured whats going on the stage and Jeonghan made thumb up as a good sign. When Jeonghan turned back to other boys they all were giving a teasing look to Jeonghan.

''What?'' Said Jeonghan.

''Someone seems like cant take his eyes off you'' said Seungkwan.

''Yeah folk got it'' said Vernon.

''Aish you guys please stop'' said Jeonghan.

Practice went well. After practice everyone went home.

Another day of the school. It was a history class. Class teacher entered with an interrupting the lesson. ''Sorry for interupting the lesson but we have to practice'' said her.

''Okay'' sighed in annoyance history teacher as his lesson was interrupted.

Hoshi who was dissapointed imediatelly unlocked his phone to text to the groupchat.

Only classmates

Hoshi
And how many decades we gon practice?🙄

Hoshi
More than two decaded?

Jisoo
I think yes

Jisoo
Maybe no

Jeonghan
I dont think this time we'd practice lot

Jisoo
Aah okayyy

Jeonghan was called by the teacher so he had to put his phone down and give his speech for the practice. Jisoo used this moment to tease Jeonghan

Jisoo
Where r u now?😂

Jisoo
Omg!! U r infront of meee!!!

After practice Jeonghan went back to his seat. Jisoo with a smirk was observing every action of Jeonghan just to see his reaction. Jeonghan unlocked his phone and smiled a bit. Jisoo who was satisfied by his reaction looked back at his phone to wait his response.

Jeonghan
Ahhh really?

Jisoo
No

Jisoo
Now u r sitting on my right side