16.🖤

How days went after you ask? Well things were bit complicated. Jeonghan everytine restricted Seokmin to interact with Jisoo. Seungkwan and Vernon both observed that Jeonghan is just jealous but Jeonghan would never admit that. Seokmin obbeyed Jeonghan because his friend matters for him.

Today also after a long day Jeonghan as always was busy with so called homeworks. This time he received call from Seokmin. Its been a week since he didn't receive any calls.

''Jeonghan?'' Softly spoke Seokmin.

''How are you?'' Simply replied Jeonghan which was unexpected for Seokmin.

''Grear and you?'' With a smile asked Seokmin.

''Me also'' replied Jeonghan.

''What subject are you studying right now?'' Asked Seokmin.

''English and you?'' Asked Jeonghan.

''Math'' replied Seokmin.

''Oh that math. It just makes me cry'' said Jeonghan and Seokmin giggled.

''Lets take a break?'' Asked Seokmin.

''Yeah sure'' said Jeonghan.

''Wait i'll put my TV on.'' Said Seokmin.

''Fine'' said Jeonghan. After a few minutes some kind of melody could be heard and Jeonghan recognized it swiftly ''Oh! Is that Friends by Marshmello and Anne Marie?'' Asked Jeonghan.

''Yes!'' Said Seokmin. ''You say you love me, I say you crazy
We're nothing more than friends
You're not my lover, more like a brother
I known you since we were like ten, '' started to sing a song which was playing.

Jeonghan decided to go along '' Yeah, Don't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it!
When you say you love me, that make me crazy
Here we go again'' this time Seokmin was silent he heard Jeonghan singing.

This time they both sang at the same time ''Don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times''

And both shouted ''
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-EN-D-S''

As they finished the song they both laughed. ''That was fun!'' Exclaimed Seokmin.

''Yeah i also did enjoy our duet!'' Agreed Jeonghan.

''Oh it started some kind of song play. Its called Ocean Eyes?'' Said Seokmin.

''Shh lemme hear..'' said Jeonghan just in case to recognize the song.

''I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes'' started to sing Jeonghan and Seokmin just silently heard Jeonghan's voice.

Jeonghan ended the song. ''Oh my God. Hannie. You really have an amazing voice'' saud Seokmin.

''Thank you. But you also have great vocals'' said Jeonghan.

''Hahaha thanks but i missed your voice Hannie.. i missed our talks. I want that issue of Jisoo disappeared amd want us be together and best friends like we were'' said Seokmin.