10.🖤

Another day of school. But that day was first day for someone since he came from Daegu to Seoul. He was excited for the first day but bit anxious too. He was really introvert and shy. As he was on the foyer his supposed to be teacher met him and warmly welcomed. Luckily Mr Kim liked him from the first sight just like Jisoo. Both of them went upstairs, 2nd floor. Teacher entered his class.

He took a deep breath and took step to class. Everyone gave him a look so it was making his anxiety worst already. He wasn't sure if he would find any friend. He was really hopeless about that. He quickly gave a look to students but one student who took seat on the first bench took his attention. He had an angelic face and cute soft smile. Long hair which seemed like its actual girl. He looked so soft, like real pure angel. Angel boy was whispering something to his seatmate and quietly laughing. He couldn't stop stare at him until teacher interrupted him.

''Now introduce yourself'' said Mr Kim.

''Ah? Oh.. umm.. good afternoon. I mean morning.. my name is Choi Seungcheol. I..i came from Daegu. And i hope i would get along with you well guys'' said Seungcheol and took his seat also first bench but 3 rd section while angel boy was on 2nd section first bench.

No one was sitting with him. He was alone. Math class was going on. Seungcheol couldnt help but stare at that angel boy. His every action. Even he started get weird feelings. Angel boy really caught his attention that fast. He liked everything on him even he saw his interaction with his friends which made fall for him more?

Should i talk to him.. uh maybe no? But i really want to.. though Seungcheol. There was a fight inside his mind. He really wanted to talk that angel boy called Jeonghan but he couldnt dare he was too shy. He had a gut to talk anyone but not Jeonghan.

Meanwhile Jeonghan had fun with Seokmin all day. They would sing random songs together.

Only classmates groupchat

Mingyu added Scoups to the groupchat

Scoups
Wassup

Jisoo
Hey!!

Jisoo
Sup?

Scoups
Good and u?

Jisoo
Me too

Mingyu
Jisoo meet our new student

Jisoo
Ohh you are new?

Scoups
Yes

Yunjin
And guess Jisoo is expired one like us now😂

Mingyu
🤦

Jisoo
😅😅

Scoups
What u guys do on this groupchat?

Yunjin
We chat and so on

Scoups
Thats all?

Yunjin
Yes

Scoups
got it

Jeonghan
Hi

Jisoo
Heyy wassup😊

Scoups
how r u?

Jeonghan
Good what about u guys?

Jisoo
I'm fine

Scoups
I'm good

Seokmin
I'm Seokmin

Jeonghan
😂😂

Jisoo
😆😂

Friend groupchat