Chapter Seven

There's something hard against my lower back Arthit thought as he was slowly waking up. It took him a minute to realize that what he was feeling was Kong's cock and it felt long...and thick...and hard. Fuck. He laid there for a second trying to figure out what to do before he decided to see if Kongpob was awake. He turned over pretending to be a sleep before slowly opening his eyes. Kongpob was still asleep and he looked so cute when he was asleep.

Arthit just stared at him for a minute till Kong sighed in his sleep before turning over onto his back. Arthit then notice the tent in the blanket and his curiosity took over him, he slowly lifted the blanket and almost growled in disappointment as he realized the guy was wearing boxers and he couldn't see his cock. He bit his lip before he decided that if he was leaving today then he was going to have a look at his cock and maybe have a taste.

He slowly pushed back the blanket before checking to see if it woke Kongpob up. He was relieved to see it didn't, he slowly sat up before pulling the top of Kong's boxers up and looking in it. Holy fuck, he was at least seven inches long with a girth that he probably couldn't fit his whole hand around. His mouth watered at the thought of putting his mouth on that monster and deep throating it.

He looked up to see Kongpob was still asleep before reached down and gripping his dick before slowly pulling it out. He licked his lips before going in for the kill. A hand shot out before his lips even touched it. He was pulled up Kong's body before he was rolled over so he was underneath him.

"Looks like someone wants to be naughty, did I say you could suck my cock?" He said giving him a seductive smile. He didn't let him answer as he spoke again.

"Do you want to play with this?" He asked reach down and gripping his cock.

"Yes" he said not taking his eyes off his dick.

"Look at me" he said in his dominant voice. Arthit immediately looked up at him.

"Good boy, if we play we play by my rules, break those rules and you will be punished, do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes Master"

"Yes Master'

"Good, now here are the rules, if you are uncomfortable with anything we do then you use your safe words, what are your safe words?"

"Yellow for slow, red for stop and green for okay."

"Good boy, you are not allowed to touch me unless I tell you to, you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, now repeat the rules to me."

"If I feel uncomfortable with anything we do I need to use my safe words, I can't touch you unless you tell me to and I can't cum until you tell me too."

"Good boy, for being such a good boy I'll let you suck my cock and make me cum, if you do a good job I'll make you cum." Kongpob moves off him and stands up on the marble slab surrounding the bed before taking off his boxer briefs. Arthit moaned at the sight and couldn't wait to get his tongue and lips on that monster of a cock. He probably has the biggest cock he's ever seen.

Kongpob surprised him by getting off the marble slab and going across the room to a dresser. He watches as he got keys from under a vase before unlocking the top drawer. His breathing picked up and his dick squeezed out precum as he saw the pair of soft handcuffs he pulled out of the drawer. He turned to him and walked back to him.

"Turn around and show me those wrists" Arthit immediately turned around and put his hands behind his back. Kongpob handcuffed him before he moved to get up and onto the bed. He sat down with his back against the headboard. Arthit moved on his knees towards him as Kongpob lifted his cock for him. Arthit laid down so he was between his legs on his stomach before licking Kong's balls and sucking one into his mouth.

"Oh fuck" Kongpob moaned. Arthit moaned around him before letting it go and suck on the other one. He loved the sounds that Kong was making and wanted to drive him crazy just like he was with him. He then let go of that and licked and sucked the way up to the tip of his dick. He looked up at him and slowly slid the tip into his mouth, moaning around him.

"Oh fuck baby boy, I want to deep throat you so bad." He moaned and thrust a little into his mouth. Arthit wanted to please him so bad, he had never deep throated a person this big before but he was all for it he lowered himself down on him more taking him back into his throat.

"Shit, oh fuck, your throat feels so warm and amazing" He said before he totally loses it and fucks his throat. Arthit didn't care as he let him fuck his mouth. He closed his mouth as much as he could to add to the pleasure which made Kongpob groan before precum hit his throat.

"It's been so long, I can't hold back" he said before fucking his throat faster for a few more seconds before he tensed and shook violently as his semen slide down his throat. He pulled out of his mouth as he tried to get control of his breathing. Arthit laid there wanting to clean his dick but knew he wasn't allowed to touch him without his permission.

"Master"

"Yeah"

"Can I clean your dick?"

"No, it's your turn to get pleased, but how to please you is the question, maybe a blowjob or maybe- ah i know what to do." He said as Arthit tried hard to get his erection to go down. Kongpob helped him remove his briefs to reveal his five inch cock, he helped him onto his knees before he gasped when Kongpob sucked on his left nipple while he played with the other one with his hand.

"Oh fuck Master" He moaned out trying to keep still. Kongpob nipped his nipple before sucking on it hard making Arthit cry out. He then switched to the other nipple but this time he didn't play with the other one making it ache from wanting to be played with. He gasped when Kongpob stopped sucking on his nipple and flipped him over so he was on his knees with his chest and face touching the bed but his ass in the air.

"Fuck!!" He cried out as Kongpob spread his ass cheeks before a wet tongue licked his hole. He couldn't think of anything but how good his tongue felt licking and rimming him. He then arched his back as that tongue penetrated him, his cock hurt from how turned on he felt.

"Please..." He begged wanting him to make him cum. He groaned in disappointment when Kongpob removed his tongue from him.

"Please what baby boy"

"Please can I cum?" He begged. He knew the guy was smirking before he said he could cum. He returned his tongue to fucking his ass but he didn't stop there. He reached over and started stroking Arthit's cock. Arthit groaned deeply as he tried to keep still, it was getting increasingly difficult as he felt his climax start to build and build.

"I'm cumming!!!" He said before he cried out as his cum hit his stomach and the bedding. Arthit collapsed on it breathing hard, that was...fucking amazing. He had never cum so hard in his life and that was only from being eaten out and being stroked. He refused to think about how hard he'd cum if he fucked him. Nothing had changed and today was the day he was leaving.