Chapter 5

"There here!" Gon came running in with 2 envelopes in hand, both stamped with the UA symbol. Bisky and Killua dropped what they were doing and ran over to Gon. Gon handed Killua his envelope, who quickly ripped it open. A disk fell out of the envelope which quickly put up a projection of All Might.

"Ack," Killua stuck out his tongue. He found All Might creepy. He was always smiling and his face was plastered everywhere.

"Hello, It's me as a projection!" All Might's voice boomed through the appointment. "I know it has been a while but with great power comes a great amount of paperwork. The truth is I didn't come to this city to only fight villains, you're looking at the newest UA's faculty member." Killua seemed to deflate even further.

"Don't worry Killua, maybe you won't have him as a teacher." Gon said attempting to reassure Killua before their focus was brought back to the projection. "You barely passed the written test, however your villain points were enough to secure your spot in UA! Congratulations!"

"Yah! Killua, that's amazing!"

"Thanks. You should open your's now Gon." Gon did and All Might's voice once again came through the apartment, however this time with worse news. The spiel was the same as before until the ending.

"You failed the written test, however you broke the school's record for the practical portion by a landslide. As such, the principal would like to have a meeting with you and your parents. Please come to UA on April 1st to have a meeting with the principal. Your enrollment status will be given then." April 1st was the day before the first day of school. "Someone will meet both of you outside of the UA gates to let you in and they will escort you to the principal."

"Sh*t" Bisky said after hearing the last part. April 1st was in two weeks, so in that time they needed to think of any question possible about Gon's life.

"At least I got in!" Gon piped up.

"We don't know that yet moron." Killua flicked Gon. Gon rubbed his forehead.

"Then why else would they want to have a meeting with us."

"There's probably a condition to your enrollment." Killua added.

"Then we'll just say yes!" It was obvious that Gon would do whatever he had to do to attend this school.

"What if you have to sign your life away to the government or something like that." Killua asked, trying to get Gon to see the craziness of his thoughts.

"Then I'll force my way in." Gon said confidently. Killua chuckled.

"Whatever you say then. In the time being we have to solidify our cover story."

During the 2 weeks leading up to the meeting, training was put on a small hold. The intensity was dialed back slightly to come up with a cover story. The three tried to think of every possible question that could be asked towards them, but inevitably, a question none of them could think of was bound to come up. The main focus during the lengthy discussions, however, was Gon's enrollment meeting. Questions were bound to come up then that none of them had thought of during the meetings at their apartment, but they couldn't hesitate when answering. The research they had done on the principal led to little information, other than he was very smart. No information about his past was known and only recent news on him was documented which further worried Killua and Bisky for this meeting. This worry peaked on the day of the meeting.

"You can not say anything Gon." Killua said, banging his head on the table. Despite the countless hours of practice done, Gon simply lacked common sense to know what exactly to keep hidden. Of course he knew what he needed to keep hidden based on what Bisky and Killua had told him, but without the direction of them, Gon would be a loose cannon during the meeting, spilling facts that Killua and Bisky didn't explicitly say to keep a secret.