Chapter 11

"What are you saying?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm saying that none of us were born here on Earth. We were all teleported here by someone while we were training."

"I see. I have to admit, I was growing suspicious of your origins. I researched your written language, and I found no results. On top of that, your documents were forged by someone highly skilled. Our machines didn't even flag the documents. This seems plausible, you guys being from another world, but I'm afraid I can't believe you on words alone."

"That's perfectly reasonable. Will this be sufficient proof?" Bisky asked, pulling out her hunter license. Gon and Killua followed suit.

"What are these?"

"There are Hunter Licenses! We had to take a super fun test to get them. A lot of people fail. Some people have taken the test over 30 times!" Gon said.

"Oh my. That seems like quite the ordeal." Nezu said with a smile before turning towards Bisky. "So how do you want us to help?"

"We need help to get back to our world. There are people who will tear the world apart looking for Gon. We can't risk them coming here."

"There is?" Gon questioned.

"Of course there is, idiot!" Killua slapped the back of Gon's head. Killua was sure that if Leorio found out, he would tear the world apart looking for Gon and him. Thankfully, that wouldn't be a big deal, but the whole plan was to make it seem like there was someone dangerous wanting him. To put getting the three hunters home a top priority.

"Are you saying that the people in your world are dangerous?"

"Yes. If the wrong people find their way here, countless heroes and citizens would die trying to take them down."

"What changed?"

"Huh?" Bisky said, not expecting Aizawa's question.

"What changed? Why are you seeking help all of a sudden?"

"We realized Gon and Killua would never succeed as heroes."

"Why not? They're plenty strong." Aizawa said.

"We are, but we have no drive to become heroes." Killua said. "The moral system of our world and yours is different. We don't have a strong drive to save people we've never met. An integral part of being heroes."

"The fighting part would be fun though!" Gon said excitedly. The room was silent for a while. Nezu seemed deep in thought.

"We can allow you to stay here under a few conditions."

"Sure." Killua said.

" First, you have to attend a meeting with people who could help you three return before we can allow you guys to stay here. This meeting will have a dual purpose. We will figure out the best course of action to get you three home, and we will ask you three personal questions that you must answer honestly."

"Personal questions?" Killua asked, skeptical of the term.

"You said it yourself. People of your world are dangerous. How can we know that you three are not dangerous?"

"That makes sense. And your other conditions?"

"You must keep this a secret from the public."

"Easy enough." Killua said. Nezu looked Killua up and down.

"That is all my conditions. The meeting will be tomorrow after school."

"Woah. So fast!" Gon said.

"We have never interacted with otherworldly beings. I'm sure this case will become a top priority."