Chapter 8

Killua had told Bisky about Midoriya. They had determined that Midoriya had a life force quirk, but the way it was presented was odd. When Midoriya activated his quirk, aura nodes appeared on the part of his body where he wanted the aura to be expelled. Midoriya then pushed the entirety of his aura through the aura nodes that were opened, but the amount of pressure caused from that caused his bones to break as a result. "You were talking about me?" Midoriya asked nervously after a few seconds of silence.

"We were, but here isn't a good place to talk. Why don't you come to our apartment with us? We can sort things out there." Bisky said.

"Oh, uh, that's really nice and all, but I don't really have time. I have a lot of homework. You know how it is." Midoriya declined nervously, but Killua gripped onto Midoriya's wrist, preventing his escape.

"Sorry, but we can't really risk word getting out about your quirk." Killua said, starting to pull Midoriya towards their apartment.

"Freecs, you can't really be okay with them taking me hostage." Midoriya tried to recruit Gon as support while they walked.

"We aren't taking you hostage." Gon smiled toward him. "We'd be a lot meaner if you were a hostage." Gon laughed, causing Midoriya's nerves to increase. "Oh look, we're here!" The four walked into the apartment and had Midoriya sit at the table in the kitchen.

"So..." Midoriya started, uncomfortable with the whole table staring at him. "What's this all about?"

"Who's teaching you how to use your quirk?" Bisky asked.

"Uhh, well, I can't really say, but..." Bisky interrupted him.

"Leave your teacher. They can't teach you the right things."

"Huh?" Midoriya looked confused.

"A teacher who lets their student hurt themself is no good. Leave them."

"I would, but I kinda need him to learn about my quirk. It's complica..."

"I'll teach you." Bisky said. "So leave your teacher."

"I.."

"Great. Your training begins now."

"What!" Killua yelled. "This was not part of the plan."

"Your plan is boring. I don't want to spend every waking moment with you brats. I want to do fun things while I'm here too!" Killua's plan was to just find out who was training Midoriya, and go from there. Bisky, however, had other ideas. She was getting bored not being able to teach newbies nen, so this was the perfect opportunity.

"I didn't agree to this..." Izuku mumbled as Bisky got out a glass of water.

"Sorry Midoriya, Bisky decided this all on her own, so I guess you're stuck with us now." Gon smiled. Midoriya managed to give a weak smile back.

"So what do you know about your quirk?" Bisky placed a cup of water in front of Midoriya.

"Well, I know it breaks my bones when I use it and..."

"Why is that?" Bisky said.

"Well, right now it's either all or nothing."

"Interesting."

"So what is this cup for?" Midoriya asked.

"Gon, care to demonstrate." Gon nodded and placed his hands on the glass and water started to overflow.

"Wow. How'd you do that? Isn't your quirk enhancement?" Midoriya stared, baffled at the sight.

"Something like that. That's just the base level of my power. I can do a lot of other things."