Chapter 10

"Hey Midoriya!" Gon said, going around the wall of cement. "Woah, Bisky was right! Your aura was dwindling." Killua came around the corner shortly after with Bisky.

"So All Might is your teacher, huh? Not a huge surprise. Both of you are extremely reckless with your quirk. Seriously All Might, did your master teach you anything? You could at least share better advice." All Might stared at Bisky with wide eyes. "I have taught countless students with a power similar to yours and Midoriya's, so I'll be teaching him from now on."

"How do you–"

"I have an extremely similar quirk. Same with Gon and Killua here. Guess we're all in the same boat huh?" Bisky said.

"Please make your way to the front." Cementoss came around and pushed the trio away. They obliged and made their way to the front. Once they were at the front of the building, the trio was escorted outside by a detective, along with the rest of the class.

"19, 20, 21, 22?" The detective paused in confusion. "How did your class grow?"

"Oh, you probably counted us." Killua stepped forward with Bisky.

"I'm in 1-B and Bisky is my trainer."

"Wait, so why are you here?"

"Gon sent us his location. Thought we should check it out." Killua answered. The detective sighed.

"Well, let's get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away." The detective turned towards Bisky. "Please give me your contact information, and then you're free to go."

"Sure."

After School

"Hey, Killua. Do you think we have to go to the study session today?"

"Aizawa is literally in the hospital. I don't think he's going to show up today." Killua flicked Gon's forehead. "Idiot."

The Next Day

The next day, when Killua and Gon were off of school, a knock came at the door. "Coming!" Bisky yelled, stopping Gon and Killua's training briefly. Bisky opened the door. "Oh, hello, detective." Bisky stood at the door, maintaining eye contact.

"Hello, may I come in? I have a few questions to ask the three of you."

"Oh, sure." Bisky stepped to the side, letting the detective in. "GON, KILLUA, GET IN HERE!" Bisky yelled across the house.

"What do you want?" Killua came into the main entrance first. "Oh, sup detective."

"Hello. It's a pleasure to see you all again."

"So why are you here?" Gon asked, sitting down on the coach with Bisky and Killua.

"I need your reports from the day of the attack. Can each of you detail what happened?"

"Sure." Gon said while nodding his head. "So basically, when the villains came in Mr. Aizawa went down to fight the villains. I eventually got warped away into this water place. Some villains tried to attack me, but I was able to knock them out. I then swam to the shore. Initially, I was going to help Mr. Aizawa fight, but he seemed in the zone so I didn't interfere. Eventually though, I stepped in because Mr. Aizawa was getting really hurt. Then Killua and Bisky came, and then the pro heroes came shortly after."

"So when did you contact Killua and Bisky?"

"Oh, ummm. I think I did it as soon as the first villains came. Just in case, y'know."

"So if you had cell service, why didn't you call the pro heroes directly?"

"I don't have any of their numbers." Gon pulled out his beetle phone. "I'm not sure my phone would be compatible with any phone numbers around here."