Chapter 3

Finding people who were associated with the underground was quite easy for the three hunters, especially with Killua who was used to this kind of work. They waited next to an alleyway a few blocks away from the center of the city and waited for suspicious looking people to walk into the alley way. This didn't take long as, after just standing there for 10 minutes, a person doing exactly what they were looking for walked down the alleyway. The hunters followed this person who kept looking down at a piece of paper, seemingly following directions. They followed this person until they reached a run down building that had been surrounded by newer buildings. They watched as the person walked in and then proceeded to wait. "What should we do now?" Gon whispered.

"SHHHH!" Killua stuffed a hand over Gon's mouth. "We have to be quiet." Killua pointed at the two guards guarding the entrance. Killua poked his head around the corner of the building they were hiding behind and then told the other two his plan. "I'm going to take the two guards out. Once they are down we'll all go inside together." Killua didn't know what would be waiting on the inside and ideally he would want to find out before going inside, but they don't have time for that. The examination day is fast approaching and finding out that information could take weeks.

"We still don't know how powerful these quirks are, it isn't safe for you to go and fight these bodyguards. What if we are underestimating the power of these quirks?" Bisky reasoned.

"What do you suggest? We don't have the luxury of time here." Killua started walking into plain sight waving a hand towards Bisky. "Besides, the risk is worth the reward." Killua had caught the attention of the two guards out front now.

"What are you doing here kid?" The guard continued to stand in place, waiting for Killua to get the first move. Killua rushed forward and knocked both guards out with a neck chop.

"See, my predictions are never wrong." Killua smirked at Bisky and proceeded to walk inside followed by Gon and Bisky. The building was relatively small with the inside dark and gloomy. While traversing through the building, a door was found that led to an office that had a person in it.

"I see you have found me. What you did back there was impressive." The man said, referring to the take outs of the guards. "So what do you want?"

"We need fake documentation. We need them to be the best quality you can find." Killua said confidently. He had no idea what work this villain did, but he couldn't show that. It would put them at a disadvantage.

"I can do that, but how do three youngsters like you plan on paying?" Bisky stepped forward at the statement but was quickly pushed back by Killua.

"That brings me to my second question. I've had some past as a hit man, I'd be willing to dabble in it again to get the money to pay." The man chuckled, seeming to not believe Killua.

"You want 3 fake documents?" The guy looked at his computer, seemingly double checking something. "That would be around 15,000,000 yen. I can find a job that will pay for all of it in one go or we could split it up into a few smaller, easier jobs."

"Let's do it all in one go."

"Perfect." The man reached into a draw and pulled out a file. "One of my customers wants this hero killed. He's willing to pay the price." Killua grabbed the file and started flipping through it.

"Does he want a trophy?"

"He wants the hand."

"I can do that. Can we put in the orders for the fake documents now?" Killua didn't know how long it would take and he wanted to get the order in time for the UA test in 3 weeks.

"Payment is required up front, but I'll make an exception for you." Killua knew the exception was made because he wanted to learn more about the three but he didn't care. He wanted to win this game in its entirety so he would do anything to speed along the process. The guy passed each of the three a sheet of paper asking for information about what they wanted on the fake documents. The three filled them out before returning the paper. "Perfect, I'll send these in." He smiled, starting to read the papers. "Just bring me the hand by the end of the week and I'll give you the leftover money. Killua led the three out.

Once the three were out Killua let out a sigh. "That was so much easier than I thought."

"You're really good at this kind of stuff, huh?" Gon smiled towards Killua.

"It was part of my training." Killua looked towards the papers again of the hero he was supposed to kill. "I think I've seen this hero around. Why don't you guys go to where we were last night and I'll meet up with you tomorrow morning.

"Sounds good!" The two other hunters said.

The job was easy. All Killua had to do was lure the hero into an alleyway by acting as a little kid whose parents needed help. The hero dropped what he was doing to help, ultimately leading to his demise. All evidence was then erased and Killua went back to Gon and Bisky faster than expected.

"You're back!" Gon perked up, thinking that Killua would be gone all night. "Did you get the documents?" Gon looked at Killua's hand, seeing pieces of paper and a wad of cash.

"Yup! I'll register us for the entrance exam." Killua looked towards Bisky after taking out the permission form. "Bisky, you are our legal guardian now ok?"

"Whaaa! I don't want to be fully responsible for you brats."

"Nothing has to change, me and Gon just need an adult for the school to contact."

"Fine. And just so you two know your training is continuing here." The two boys groaned as a training session started.