Chapter 7

The class stood with their mouths' agape at Gon's score. "That's nearly 2000 meters. That's insane." Someone whispered, barely audible. Aizawa held back a shocked look.

"So, do I get a second chance too? I think I can beat the score." Gon turned towards Aizawa with a smile. This was the most fun he had training in a while. The tests were easy and it was fun to see where his strength lies in all these tests.

"That score is more than enough, go to the class." Aizawa said, preparing for the next test, but was met with a whine.

"Come on... That's no fun." Gon whined.

"Stop that. We have more tests to-do." The promise of more tests shut Gon up, but he still wanted to try again. The rest of the tests were easy, sit-ups, seated toe touch, long distance run, all were things Gon excelled at. He beat everyone in the class on almost all of the tests. While on some he barely passed the second place person, he did nonetheless. The only test he did not pass someone on was the ball throw, but it's hard to throw the ball to infinity.

"All right, time to give you your results." The class gathered in front of a screen. Gon looked at the screen in anticipation. He already knew he was first, but he was excited to see it.

"Al'right!!" Gon pumped his fist in the air upon seeing his name at the top. "Mr. Aizawa, you should talk to Bisky and tell her about this type of training. It is so much fun!" Aizawa ignored the remark to say that no one was going home and that it was just a logical ruse.

"Midoriya, take this and go have the old lady fix you up. It's going to be harder tomorrow when your actual training begins. Gon, I expect you to be in the teachers lounge at the bell."

"Huh." Gon turned towards Aizawa after talking with some friends. "I'll try, but I have to wait in the classroom till Killua comes and gets me."

"Why, don't remember the way?" Gon shook his head.

"Nuh-uh, but I think I would be killed if I went anywhere without someone." Gon laughed a little and put his hand behind his head. The class stared at him with widened eyes at the remark, but Gon didn't seem to notice.

Gon was the last to enter the locker room, and when he arrived all eyes were on him. The locker room was silent. "What's this all about?" Gon said, walking over to his locker.

"Gon, as a classmate I am concerned about your well being at home." Iida approached him with a straight face.

"Huh?"

"Are you being hurt at home?"

"Not severely." Gon answered nonchalantly.

"But you are being hurt?" Iida pushed the subject.

"What's this all about?"

"You said you'd be... you'd be killed if you went anywhere without someone else."

"Ahhh. How do I put this?" Gon thought hard of possible ways to answer the question without revealing anything, but turned up dry. He then made the wise decision to push this problem on Killua. "You can ask Killua. We live together, so he'll be able to answer any questions you have."

"Very well then." Gon celebrated on the inside by successfully diverting the problem to someone else. After changing him, Iida and a few other classmates walked to the classroom to meet Killua. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Killua entered the classroom.

"Gon, ready to–" Killua saw the large group of people upon entering and immediately started thinking of the worst possible scenarios. "What did you do?" Killua said sharply to Gon.

Iida then walked towards Killua. "We are concerned that you and Gon are being hurt at home."

"Whatever Gon said, it was a misunderstanding. Gon is happy. We are fine." Killua had walked over and grabbed Gon's wrist, prepared to forcefully leave the classroom.