CHAPTER 5

It is finally the day. Earlier this morning, maingay ang buong mansiyon because it's the day of our departure, ang araw na pupunta kami ng Capital.

"Mang-iingat kayo sa byahe niyo, sir, madam, young master." magalang na sabi ng headmaid ng mansiyon.

"Ikaw nang bahala sa mansiyon, Erna." father said.

"Don't worry, Erna. Babalik naman kami ni Vierro after the party." nakangiting sabi naman ni mother Isabella.

Erna just nodded as she pays respect to all of us. She's the Count's headmaid, mas mataas ang antas niya kay Steffa, since mas marami ang trabaho niya, at siya rin ang nag tuturo sa mga maids sa mga gawain.

Minsan ko lang rin siya makita dahil sa dami ng trabaho niya, at busy rin naman ako sa sarili ko, and since I am not really putting much attention sa mga empleyado sa mansiyon.

When we enter our carriage ay nag simula na kaming umalis, after the long goodbyes from everyone. It was only me and Steffa inside the carriage, of course there's another carriage for the rest of the family.

This journey will surely be tiring.

I hope, I'll be going to have a nice stay in the Capital. I don't know how long I'll stay at the Capital. As far as I know, mother Isabella and Vierro will go back to Delquantes land after the party. I, on the other hand, will be staying with father to prepare for my departure to Assylria.

I'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time.

Let's just rest and stop overthinking, there is still a long way to go...

~•~

After 3 days, we have finally arrived...

Gaya nga nang inaasahan, a huge gate welcomed us, this is finally the Aesthenberg Capital, the largest land in the world. I don't know how huge the Capital is, but the first thing that will welcome you is the Capital's Market and the land of the commoners.