FOREWORD

Beatrix
Rafiki's Academy of the Central Kingdom

The Central Kingdom was a kingdom without a king to rule the land for numerous ages.

She goes by several aliases, including Sophia, Bea, Trix, and Zandra. She had moments when she wondered what her true identity was for all she knew was that she had been taken into the esteemed Rafiki's Academy, a haven for intellectuals and potential important figures.

Do secrets serve to shield the people you care about from harm or to conceal the awful past?

** This is a work of fantasy. Characters, stories, settings, and other aspects are all undoubtedly made up and the result of the author's creative imagination. Any similarities to living or deceased individuals is entirely coincidental. **

Original Novel of SagittarianJoy
All Rights Reserved © 2023

"A way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

Original Novel of SagittarianJoy
All Rights Reserved © 2023

Start: November 17, 2023
End: December 30, 2023

---*---

Author's Note

•| Ethan: Rafiki's Academy of the Central Kingdom |•

Although I intended to write both novels in separate Point of Views and time frames, you can read the first part of the story.

Moreover, since both novels different in time frames, you can read it at any order.

I hope you enjoy this novel as I see your thoughts in the comment's section!