CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER TWELVE
LIES OF ROOTS

---*---
THE ZEN KINGDOM

-Zen Territory-
Like the river flows to the rushing sea, Bea's tears trickled down along with her bottled emotions.

She felt hurt yet freed.

A taste of bitter truth, a taste of sweet freedom.

Never once she felt this pinching of a heart. It seemed painful but that's what makes it true. Now that she got out of her shackling past, she must face danger with a wide grin, of course.

"Hello there, Lord Uncle."

Grin.

Shivers were sent through his spine as King White watched Bea approached him.

Step.

In each of her slow paced steps, his eyes bulged out as if he saw a corpse arising from the dead bed.

Pause.

She paused, clenching her fists as her eyes were squinted close. The memories of her parents was flashed before her, hearing and seeing their sufferings as she was brought to life.

'Was it my fault?' she wondered, breathing heavily as opened her eyes again. She saw the murdered of her parents, thinking that he was also the one that sent assassin's to eliminate her. 'Are the heavens punishing me?'

Ha...

Even wearing casual commoner's clothes, her frame appread overwhelming as if felt high and mighty that caused the king's heart to pump faster than normal.

Gulp.

Sweat began to broke out his pale skin profusely as the immense aura of Bea reached his mind, reminding him about the day he ordered assassins to kill his own brother with his wife and their child.

Pupils shaking in fear, not even a bit of conscience lingered in his head. But the moment he felt the torturing power of his alive niece, he somehow regretted not piecing the womb of the woman that brought her to the world.

Such a disgusting man.

Gasp!

The crowd gasped in chorus as the surroundings gradually become dull as gray clouds covered the skies, creating rumbling sounds of lightning.

Whoosh!

The wind roughly swirled around the scene, carrying particles of dust that's harmful to the eyes. Some took a peek with barely opened eyes as Bea continued to approach the man she wanted to meet after hearing her origins.

When Bea heard the backstory of her birth, there's another thing she wanted, 'I am going to torture the mastermind of the death of my parents!'

Was their death her fault? No, it was never hers.

Boom!

Now that the mastermind is crawling like a worm front of her, she stepped her boots on his forehead, bending down as she showed her eyes up close.

Heh

"Yes, I'm a girl," she giggled but those that had heard her got frightened, having their nerves jotled to the unfamiliar girl. "Heh, the girl that you wanted dead..."

Hu...

Tak!

As the medicine wore off, she grabbed his hair, pulling it up that caused his neck to crack. The king barely had his oxygen levels to be normal as his vital signs had gone low.