CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN
THIS IS HER

---*---
THE ZEN KINGDOM

-Zen Territory-
Twenty minutes before the said attack, King White freely roamed around the kingdom while spreading the word about his invasion. The citizens of the said small country could only panic but they couldn't flee the sight.

As the king wail his certain triumph of victory, Bea remained hurled in her chamber. Her feet tapped on the soft cushions of her bed, rocking her body to herself down.

Hic.

The Red Disciples were on standby as the Ability Fighters stand on their guard, hovering over rocks while putting up their firm stances.

Hup!

Bea, still in her room, finally lifted her chin and had glanced upon the blazing red sun. Her eyes of brown slowly disappeared, narrowing her eyelids while releasing a deep sigh.

Sigh...

As the king knocked stalls after stalls, his soldiers secretly apologized for the havoc he had done. They, too, were forced to follow their king's orders. A greedy and a messy one.

"Oh, heavens..." one mumbled, who could not raise his head in the fear to be judged by the God he served. "I do beg your pardon. Please, forgive us."

Gulp.

In Rafiki's Academy, Bea marched the empty halls that seemed empty yet she felt power flowing through her veins as a thought in her mind rings, 'Grandpa, I'm going to find you!

BANG!

When the wooden doors flew open, she stepped in the Supremo's office as appread to be stunned by the lady in front of him. He stared at her with his heart thumping silently, noticing the effects of the medicine wearing off.

Her rich, red hair waved like a flag of victory as her eyes sparkled determination. Who would ever know that the young girl they thought was frail and weak, could also wield such strength?

Hah!

As she declared her noble bloodline, Ethan could only smile in defeat. It was faint, but he knew that she saw it.

Hmp!

She pouted, stating that, "I'm hurt, you know," with her folded arms while she was leaning her back against the door to close it. "You better go out with me," she grinned, proudly as her hand was placed on her hip.

H-huh?

With ten minutes remaining to the given time, a shadow moved above the evaders' heads as the citizens of the Zen Kingdom lifted their chins, they saw the gigantic pet of the Supremo as he rode on it with someone hiding under a cloak.

That someone was Bea, under her identity as Sophia.

Shiro dove near a dark alley before shifting his size. Yawning as his master touched the ground, he sat on a bin, glaring at the events occuring before his golden eyes.

Nyaw...

"Are you sure about this?" Ethan seemed tried to wear his neutral face but his emotions slowly showed up, worried about her.

Wink!

However, knowing Bea, a spirit free lass, only winked back while putting her thumbs up. "Trust me!"

Grin.

As her figure gradually vanish on sight, Ethan could only took a breath and follow through their said plan.