CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER TWO
THE SUPREME ABILITY HOLDER

---*---
THE ZEN KINGDOM

-a train-
Her fingers slid through a rectangular, transparent device that's used for everyday living of the current citizens of each kingdom. The model of the said device dictates an individual's social status. If one had none, then they will be labelled as poor or an outcast in the society. Basically, this device is for modern transactions and other technological activities.

Click.

Post.

The skies seemed to have set clear and bright, which does not match Bea's current mood.

~~~
Life Update

##/##/####
My grandfather hasn't arrived yet and I'm lonely.

Wish me luck with the return of school!
~~~

It's already been three weeks since her foster grandfather left and has not returned. Not to mention that the last telegram he sent using a carrier pigeon was dated last week. To add more to her worries, there was no news from Councilor Tala about her grandfather's whereabouts. But the Councilor Tala assured her that there was only a delay in his mission.

Although there's a device used to transmit messages more effectively, Bea's grandfather preferred having his messages sent the traditional way.

On the other hand, Councilor Talon promised her that he will fetch the lastest news about her grandfather to ease her concerns.

Seeing everyone within the academy trying to lift her spirits, Bea decided to shrug those worries with a smile for them not to be burdened by her concerns. After all, she knew that the academy's load work has been increased due to founding ceremony in the next few months.

Phew.

A mechanical vehicle, moved with heat and steams, was large enough to occupy hundreds of people. A long, high-pitched whistle busted out of its chimney as it took a stop in front of a station with another batch of people waiting to board on. The doors were opened slowly as they took their exit, unhurriedly and calmly.

Although Abilities were still known in the world, there are new technologies emerging out the markets. Probably, soon after, the rest of the kingdom will embrace the modernized ideas of the genius scholars.

Ding.

Ding.

When door glided open, Bea set herself in the line of people going out of the transportation vehicle.  She slipped her hand in her coat's pocket to put her phone in after posting on a software application name "Life Update". Obviously, from its name, anyone can share their thoughts and memories publicly or privately, depending on which tab they set their updates in life. As for Bea, she posted it publicly with chosen friends to see.

'Haiz... Every single one of them has secrets.' she puffed, tightening her grip on her school bag. When her lips clenched close, swirling thoughts kept pouring in her.

A three minute walk from the station was all she needed to reach the school she attended to with another fake name "Sophia."

-Teodora High-
'I still have secrets to hold too...'

Her foster grandfather calls her in the name 'Bea' but the three Councilors addressed her in 'Trix', and there's a another person that calls her 'Zandra.' So, she doesn't really know what's her real name.