CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
TAMING THE UNTAMED

---*---
THE GARCIA KINGDOM

-a savannah-
/a flashback/
Even when Bea was younger, she had no difficulty into taming Shiro and the other animals out the wild.

There was once a time when the Great Master tagged Bea along with his mission in a savannah at the Eastern Kingdom. As a young curious girl, Bea wandered out the wild, the Great Master decided to take a short nap.

"You better not go out without us," he yawned, stretching his arms before tossing himself on the lied mat.

Yawn...

He was indeed exhausted that time for he did not hear Bea's giggling remarks. Cupping her mouth close, the young Bea fled out their tent as the Head Councilors were respectively investigating the grounds for the eerie occurrence, according to the report given to them.

"Trix, you want some... ice cream?" Councilor Tala's words gradually dropped to silence for when they returned to their camp, the Great Master was panicking as he threw the pillows and blankets out of his bed.

"My sweet Bea!" he anxiously screamed as a pillow hit Councilor Talon on the face.

Oof!

"Great Master could you—" Councilor Hiraya, who was only trying to calm the Great Master, suddenly had a blanket over her body.

'Haiz... Trix, you little rascal,' meanwhile, Councilor Tala only shook his head, clicking his tongue as his arms were crossed. "Let's find, Trix."

Gently, he pulled the Great Master out of his tent while he had his arm throwing up. "Bea!" he screamed loudly that caused Councilor Tala's ears to jolt up.

Hehe.

As chaos occured in their camp, Bea on the other side of the area carelessly played with the grass. She hopped and pounced herself forward, forgetting the time of the day.

"Hehe."

This young rascal was fond of cats because of Ethan's pet, Shiro.

"Ooh..." her lips were rounded as her concealed eyes twinkled, locking her gaze to den. He crouched down, moving in stealth.

Shiro was once a stray cat that fled an underground laboratory. He was badly wounded and it was fortunately that Ethan took the cat in, believing that they were indifferent from each other. So, when Bea saw a pride of sleeping lions, her heart fluttered as she approached them.

"Peekaboo..." she giggled, tapping the nose of the lion. Instead of attacking her, the lion let Bea pet him as the lioness licked her face.

Giggle!

"T-Trix..." The Head Councilors could not believe the sight that unfolded before their frightening eyes. As they cautiously approached the pride of lions, they silently screamed for Bea's name.

"Trix!" their voices were hoarsed as they attempted not the wake the sleeping lions. The scene was somehow ironic for these three Head Councilors were parred to monsters as they slaughter Dark Magi and face unexpected catastrophes yet they cower to the sight of wild lions. Perhaps they were worried for Bea's innocent smile as she continuously pat the lioness's head.

"Hello there, Big Sister and Big Brothers!" her bellowed voice of enthusiasm woke the lions up, simultaneously turning their heads to the statued Head Councilors.

Swish.

Grr...

Eek.

"Do not... move," Councilor Hiraya's arms were partially raised as she spoke under her teeth.