Epilogue

Victoria sighed as she picked up the box, sighing as she walked out of her makeshift room. It had been nice for the week she had been there but now it was time to go.

She weaved through the apartment, and out of the door. Victoria smiled seeing the company around her truck, her mother stood talking to Mr. Miyagi and Daniel put another box in the trunk. He smiled seeing Victoria before taking her things away.

"That's everything." She said as Daniel closed the door

Victoria sighed and raked her hand through her hair. "God this is weird. I feel weird leaving."

Daniel nodded, "I know I'm going to miss you."

Victoria smiled, "me too."

She looked over at her mother and Mr. Miyagi telling them that they needed a moment. Sarah nodded at her daughter, her and Mr. Miyagi moved leaving the two alone.

"Nice job winning the tournament." Victoria said nudging his shoulder but Daniel shook his head. "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you."

Victoria giggled and looked at Daniel. Their eyes locked, Victoria gulped before sighing.

"I think we're better off as friends." She said nervously, unsure of how Daniel would react

Daniel gulped forcing a smile on his face. Victoria sighed, "don't be so sad Daniel, you'll find someone who you love and know and also don't have to be scared losing from a karate fight."

Daniel laughed at the last line but Victoria had more. "And whoever that woman is, she's lucky because she's got a kind and loving guy who can also protect her."

Daniel nodded, "yeah well I guess this is goodbye."

"Goodbye?" Victoria scoffed. "We'll see each other again whether that be in a few months or 30 years when we're married and both have families."

Daniel smiled, feeling his heart hang in his chest. He was going to miss Victoria and it didn't matter if they were together or just friends, Daniel cared for her and would always be there for Victoria. Daniel leaned in for a kiss before Victoria reached out her hand.

"Oh yeah." Daniel said and shook her hand before Victoria pulled him closer wrapping her arms around him

"I'll miss you." Tears filled her eyes as she pressed her head into his shoulder. Daniel smiled, "I'll miss you too. Don't forget me when you become rich and famous."

Victoria giggled, "I don't think I could Karate Kid. As long as you don't forget me."

"I never could, Victoria." He answered as Sarah and Mr. Miyagi came back

It looked like Mr. Miyagi was close to crying as well. Her mother on the verge of tears.

"Oh my darling is so grown up." She said pulling Victoria into a hug making the girl laugh. "I'll visit you mom."

When the girls pulled from their hug, Victoria turned to Mr. Miyagi who smiled.

"Oh Mr. Miyagi." She cried and wrapped her arms around her mentor and father figure, it hurt leaving Mr. Miyagi. She had been there with him through thick and thin

"Miyagi sad see you go but am happy. Very proud of Victoria-San." He said as he comforted the girl, patting her shoulder and running his hand over her hair. "Glad Victoria-San got in good college, becoming very good Lawyer. Protect people without fighting."

Victoria smiled as she pulled from the hug. Miyagi's eyes were wet as tears sat on his waterline, he looked at the girl with pride. It felt like she was all grown up to him.

"Thanks for everything Mr. Miyagi. I'm not sure what I would've done without you." Victoria paused not wanting to cry. "You taught me so much that I know I'll never forget. I owe you everything and if you ever need help I'm just a call away."

"Welcome Victoria-San." He smiled and patted her arms that still held his shoulders. "Miss Victoria-San very much."

Victoria nodded, "I'll miss you too." She looked between her family. "I'll miss all of you guys."

The girl stood there for a second not wanting to move. Finally she clicked her tongue and pointed to the car.

A few tears filled her eyes as she laughed sadly. "Well, I think I should be going."

As she moved towards the car, Sarah pulled her daughter into another long hug. "Okay drive safe, call me when you can"

"I will mom."

Sarah added another thing. "And don't get into trouble."

Victoria laughed at her worried mother, "I won't mom, I promise."

Sarah pulled from her daughter moving some hair out of her face. The girl sighed and got into her car and started it, rolling down the window.

"I'll see you guys later." She called

Daniel called back bringing a smile to her face. "Don't be too long, we'll all be waiting."

She nodded and rolled the window up before driving down the road. Looking through the rear-view mirror to see her family one last time. As she saw their smiling faces, she knew she was going to be okay.

This door in her life was closing but that didn't mean that another one wasn't opening, Victoria was excited to see what was waiting up ahead for her.

Author's note:
There is the end to the third book, it feels bittersweet to be writing the end. Don't worry this isn't the end, there is one more book with Victoria, it follows "The Next Karate Kid" and also a bit of when Victoria is in college, that will be the last book with Victoria as the main character but then I will be starting my Cobra Kai series. I hope you enjoy this book and I'll see you later.