𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Yerin POV

This is my first day at Decelis Academy. And I'm a really introverted person, and I was constantly bullied in my class before. I really wondered, will this school be different? It seemed impossible, unless this school is nice.

AUTHOR POV

Kang Yerin stepped in her new school for the first time. She sighed loudly and walked in while looking down. There were some eyes on her since she was new. "Oh my god, is that the new student?" Some said. "She's pretty." Yerin shot her head up to the direction of the voice, and it was a girl who was definitely more pretty. Yerin smiled and immediately sighed out of relief. "Thank god they don't hate me." The girl who called her pretty approached her, "what's your name?" She asked kindly. "I'm Yerin." Her answer was short and simple.

"Yerin, nice name! I'm Wonyoung."

"Hi Wonyoung."

"What class are you in?"

"Class AE." Yerin felt a lump getting in her throat. She wasn't very sociable and wasn't that comfortable. But anything for a new friend, right?

"Oh! Jaemin's there though..."

"Who's Jaemin?" Yerin finally engaged in the conversation properly, stepping out of her comfort zone.

"He's a popular dude. I don't know him well but for all I know his girlfriend is really mean."

"Who's his girlfriend?" Yerin asked out of curiosity.

"Yuri. Stay away from her and maybe Jaemin too, we don't know what he might do. And she's in class AD." Yerin nodded.

"Hm, I'll go to class. See ya Yerin! Also I'm in class AA so feel free to find me if you want to!"

"Thank you Wonyoung." Wonyoung smiled and skipped to class.

Yerin walked slowly to class and found a seat to sit on. Someone sat next to her. "Um, someone's sitting there." He said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Yerin quickly stood up and was about to find another seat until she bumped into someone. She quickly stood up and looked at the guy.

"Um you can sit there."

"Dude what." The other guy who told Yerin someone was sitting where she was sitting said.

"Yeah. You're the new student?"

"Yes, and thank you." Yerin replied, looking away.

"I'm Jaehyun, what about you?" Jaehyun said.

"I'm Yerin."

"I'm Leehan." The other guy said.

Jaehyun smiled and went to sit behind Leehan.

"Dude, doesn't Jaemin sit there or something?" Leehan whispered to Jaehyun but Yerin still heard it. Jaemin. She remembered this name, from Wonyoung.

"Who cares." Jaehyun replied.

Knock knock, someone knocked on Jaehyun's table.

"Hello? This is my seat." A boy said. "He's handsome." Yerin thought.

"I gave her my seat." Jaehyun pointed at Yerin. Jaemin, Yerin figured out his name, stared at her for a good 5 seconds and looked away.

"I don't care. Give me back my seat." Jaehyun laughed and shook his head.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and pushed Jaehyun off his seat. Jaehyun immediately jumped off. "What the fuck is your problem!" Jaehyun yelled. "You took my seat!" Jaemin yelled back. "Shut up! You guys are acting like children! Stop fighting." Yerin yelled and immediately shut up when she realised everyone was looking at her. "Fuck, not now." She thought as she feels a tear of embarrassment slip out. She immediately ran to the toilet and Jaehyun followed her. "Yerin!" Jaehyun yelled.

Yerin turned around.

"Where are you going, what are you doing?" Jaehyun yelled.

"Nothing..." Yerin said, embarrassed by what she has just done.

"Look I'm sorry for arguing in front of you. I must have made a bad first impression. Yerin nodded and said it's okay. They returned to the classroom and the teacher arranged a seat for Yerin, next to Jaemin.

New part soon, please look forward.