𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"Hey, we are dorm mates!" Jaemin said to Yerin. Yerin remembered what Wonyoung said and ignored him.

"Hey, I'm sorry for arguing in front of you just now. I know we act like children."

Yerin finally gave in and nodded.

"Do you know Yuri?" Jaemin asked Yerin.

"Yea, Wonyoung told me." Yerin replied.

"Wonyoung? That's Yuri's bullying target. You're friends with Wonyoung?" Jaemin frowned. Yerin hesitated. She didn't know if wonyoung was considered her friend yet. She just nodded.

"Do you know my relationship with Yuri then?"

"Yeah." Yerin replied with a slightly annoyed tone, she wants to focus in class, obviously.

"Well I think you should take her spot." He said, looking away.

Yerin could not process what she had just heard. Jaemin doesn't even know her well, why is he doing this? But Yerin, being the dumbass she is, of course, said yes. She wouldn't dare say no to anyone who tries to befriend her or even date her, especially when the man is handsome. Jaemin just smirked.

WONYOUNG POV

I was waiting for Yerin until I heard her conversation with Jaemin. Yerin... I warned you! Ugh, but you're happy now, I wouldn't want to stop that. "Wonyoung!" Yerin smiled. "Oh hey! Let's go get lunch!" I smiled back and glared at Jaemin who shot me a nasty look. I never liked him, I just pretended I didn't really know him with Yerin. Jaemin is one of the worst guys to date at Decelis. He was kind, when we were dating. Not when I realized he was cheating on me with Yuri, and not when he started becoming a new person after dating Yuri. I got over him cheating but I will never get over him and Yuri bullying. But why, is Jaemin cheating once again? I thought he said he loves Yuri and only Yuri, which he never said in OUR relationship. "Wonyoung?" Yerin said. "Oh sorry I zoned out." I quickly replied.

JAEMIN POV

Niceeee, Yerin is definitely easy to get. We barely knew each other and she really accepted my confession? Wow, she's dumb as fuck.

"Jaemin!" Yuri yelled at me.

"Sorry babe, spaced out. By the way, I am dating Yerin now. Our plan is so going to work."

Yuri just smirked and sipped her matcha. "Ouch!" Yuri yelled. Someone has bumped into her. The person that bumped into her quickly stood up and I recognised the face - Yerin!

"Yerin!" I smiled. Yerin waved shyly. Pathetic.

"So this is Yerin?" Yuri acted.

"Yerin, this is my bestfriend Yuri. We broke up so I am dating you but we are still friends."

Yerin hesitated but nodded as a greeting anyway. Yuri nodded and Yerin walked away.