epilogue

After their heartfelt reunion at the park, Jake, Yerin, and Wonyoung returned home safely, their hearts filled with newfound understanding and forgiveness. They took the initiative to explain the entire situation to their friends, ensuring that everyone was aware of the truth behind the misunderstandings. Jay, realizing his own misjudgment, approached Yerin with a sincere apology. Yerin, with a forgiving heart, accepted his apology, recognizing the growth and change that had taken place within their friend group.

With tensions dissolved and bonds strengthened, the friend group came together once again, finding solace and joy in each other's company. They laughed, shared stories, and played games, cherishing the moments of togetherness. Yerin, overwhelmed with gratitude for each member of their group, expressed her love and appreciation. "I love you guys," she exclaimed, her voice filled with warmth. "You're the best people ever."

Wonyoung, ever the playful one, couldn't resist rolling her eyes at Jake's heartfelt apology. "Jake could've done better," she teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Yerin chuckled, shaking her head gently. "It's time to let go of the past, Wonyoung," she replied, her words laced with affectionate teasing.

Jake, once again feeling a pang of remorse, offered another apology, his sincerity shining through. Wonyoung, understanding the growth and change that Jake had undergone, patted his back in a comforting gesture. It was a moment of acceptance and closure, a testament to the bond they all shared.

With their past conflicts resolved and a renewed sense of unity, their story concluded with a sense of happiness and contentment. They had overcome obstacles, forged stronger connections, and embraced forgiveness. This was their happily ever after, a chapter in their lives filled with love, friendship, and the promise of a brighter future together.

✧.*

safe with me

start: ??.??.2023
end: 20.12.2023

✧.*

thank you for reading !