010

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

"B/n, you should cut it like this," you demonstrated, guiding him on the correct way to pluck the winter strawberry

"B/n, you should cut it like this," you demonstrated, guiding him on the correct way to pluck the winter strawberry. He followed your instructions diligently, mimicking each step you showed him.

As you both worked on carefully harvesting winter strawberries, a soft, wintry sun cast a gentle glow on the frost-kissed fields, creating a serene scene. The crisp air carried a subtle fragrance of ripe winter strawberries, adding to the quiet, wintery ambiance.

"Now you've got the hang of it," you praised, observing B/n's meticulous approach to each winter strawberry despite the chill in the air. His hands delicately handled the fruit, the contrast of red against the winter backdrop bringing a smile to your face.

B/n grinned, presenting a perfectly plucked winter strawberry. "Thanks, sissy!" he exclaimed, his breath visible in the chilly air, adding a touch of winter magic to the shared moment.

"Y/n, B/n, the soup is ready," your grandma called out.

"Okay, Nana, we'll be inside soon," you replied, rising from your squat. Your brother followed suit, holding a basket full of strawberries.

"Do you think it's enough to make strawberry jam?" he asked, tilting his head and looking at the basket.

"Yeah, maybe" you replied.

As you both made your way inside, the aroma of the soup enveloped the kitchen, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.

"Did you have a good time out there?" your grandma asked, stirring the pot of soup.

You nodded, "Yeah, we got a good harvest of winter strawberries. B/n even thinks we might have enough for strawberry jam."

"Strawberry jam, hmm? That sounds like a delightful idea," she chuckled. "I can already imagine how delicious it will be."

Your brother grinned,"Can we make it, Nana?"

"Of course, my dear. We can start right after dinner," she replied, patting his head.

The four of you sat down to enjoy the hearty soup, savoring the flavors and sharing stories from the day. The cozy kitchen echoed with laughter and the clinking of utensils.

DELICATE

"How's school?" you asked, taking a sip of hot chocolate as you walked side by side, both of you holding a grocery bag filled with ingredients for desserts that complemented the delicious fruit.

"It was okay, I guess," B/n replied, his response accompanied by a casual shrug.

You continued your stroll, the scent of hot chocolate mingling with the chilly air as you traversed the familiar path home.

"Just okay?" you teased, nudging him gently.

B/n chuckled, adjusting the grocery bag. "How long will you be staying with us?" he smoothly changed the topic.

"How long do you want me to stay?" you replied, tilting your head playfully.

"Personally? I want you to stay with us, but since you're always busy, it's like an impossible wish," he answered with a hint of sincerity.

"You're so adorable sometimes," you laughed, ruffling his hair affectionately.

"I'm staying here for a week or two," you announced, adding a touch of excitement to the conversation.

B/n's eyes lit up with genuine happiness. "Really? That's awesome! We can catch up, maybe even plan something fun."

"Absolutely," you agreed, sharing in his enthusiasm. "I miss spending time with you and the family. It'll be nice to relax for a bit."

His excitement grew as he continued, "There's going to be a festival in a few days, and maybe we could go there together!"

"Really? It's been quiet a while since this town arranged any kind of festival. Remember when Dad had to take us to another town just for festivals and ended up getting lost?" you reminisced with a playful smile. B/n burst into laughter

"But we ended up getting a good pastry on that day, so pretty lucky that Dad got lost," B/n remarked.

As you approached your home, the warm glow of lights spilled through the windows, creating a cozy ambiance.

Entering the house, the comforting scent of a home-cooked meal wafted through the air. Your grandma were busy in the kitchen,

"Let's bake strawberry brownies after this" your grandma suggested.

"Sounds good to me," you replied, placing the grocery bag on the counter.

"Me too!" B/n chimed in, "but what about strawberry jam?" he added with a hopeful expression.

"Yeah, and that as well," your grandma agreed,

The kitchen quickly transformed into a hub of activity as you gathered the ingredients for the evening baking.

"I remember you used to love making strawberry brownies when you were younger," your grandma reminisced, a fond smile on her face.

"Those were the best," You added, "Can't wait to taste them again."

As you preheated the oven and prepared the ingredients, the sweet aroma of strawberries began to fill the air.