031

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

"The roasted chicken is ready," Gojo said, walking over with a smile

"The roasted chicken is ready," Gojo said, walking over with a smile. "Are you tired?" he inquired.

"No," you replied dryly. He raised his eyebrows, standing behind you, guiding your hand to fry the rice, and rested his head on top of yours.

"You made a mess," he chuckled, noting a few rice grains spilling out from the pan.

"Ah," you responded.

"Are you not in the mood?" he asked.

"I'm fine," you reassured him.

"Wait, are you in that time of the month?" he questioned, "Do you want chocolate? Oh, wait, you should just rest, I will take care of this," he continued, suggesting his willingness to help, but you shook your head. "No, Satoru."

"Then what? I don't like it when you're like this," he said, gently pulling his head from yours. He placed it on your chin, lifting it slightly, and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"There's nothing to worry about," you reassured him, placing your hand on his cheek. "Come on, let's set up the dinner table, I'm hungry," you changed the topic, even though hunger wasn't the real issue.

"Okay," he agreed, pecking your lips.

Once everything was ready on the table, you chewed on your food slowly, savoring the flavors. Gojo did the same, the silence between you comfortable.

"Satoru," you began, keeping your eyes on the food, but he turned his gaze towards yours.

"Hm?" he hummed.

"I want to ask something," you said, skewering a piece of chicken as you eyed him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What if one day you wake up and I'm gone? What would be the first thing you would do?"

"I would cry," he replied.

"I'm serious, Satoru," you sighed.

"Alright, fine, fine. I don't know. I would get scared, to be honest, and try to reach out to you, or heck, I probably couldn't even think straight at that time."

You pondered his response for a moment before continuing, "Do you ever worry about something happening to us? Like, everything falling apart?"

He looked at you with sincerity in his eyes, "Yeah, sometimes, but then I remind myself that we can get through anything together. It's a choice we make every day, to be together and face whatever comes our way."

"That was sudden, are you planning on running away?" he asked, putting down his fork.

"No," you mumbled.

"Good, because I couldn't imagine my life without you," he said, smiling.

DELICATE

"Hopefully, he cheats on her so she can taste her own medicine."

"Am I the only one who thinks she's getting old and ugly? I can literally see her wrinkles."

"Y/n should just disappear. She's ruining Gojo's image."

"Giorgio Armani has announced a change: Ambassador Satoru Gojo replaced with Naoya Zenin. The details have not been revealed."

"Y/N can't keep a stable relationship."

"I made that bitch famous," Naoya said in his tweet.

"Y/n should join a circus. Maybe then, she can find someone to tolerate her."

"I bet Gojo's regretting every moment he spent with her. Poor guy."

"Breaking news: Y/n L/n, the relationship wrecker, strikes again."

"Her acting career is going downhill faster than her relationships."

"Naoya's right. She's just using Gojo for fame."

"No way this slut got into another relationship."

"She's a slut!"

"Slut" someone breathed under their mouth, hitting your shoulder purposely.

"Oh, you mean that slut?"

"Slut."

"Slut!"

"She probably opened her legs to every guy she saw."

"A slut!"

"Consider this a friendly warning. I'm giving you a week to break up with him."

"Break up, or I will expose the video."

"Don't make any public statements, or I will expose the video."

"Oh, and I purposely replaced that morning pill so you could have my baby, but I guess that didn't work."

"Slut"

Gojo lay peacefully beside you, his rhythmic breathing harmonizing with the stillness. As the clock ticked towards 3 am, your eyes remained wide open, and the silence of the night allowed negative thoughts to creep in.

Feeling Gojo's arm tighten around your waist, you found a sense of security in his embrace. The warmth of his presence seemed to push back against the shadows of doubt that lingered in your mind.

As you lay there, contemplating the uncertainties, Gojo, in his sleep, shifted closer, closing the gap between you two even more.

"I also can't imagine my life without you," you confessed softly, the weight of your words hanging in the quiet room.

The soft glow of the moonlight filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle illumination on the room.

You traced the lines of his features with your gaze, appreciating the peaceful expressions that graced his face in slumber. The room was filled with a quiet stillness, disrupted only by the subtle sounds of the night.

"Even if the world labels me a slut, at least it might be worth it for once," you whispered, gently planting a soft kiss on his lips, savoring the bittersweet taste before finally surrendering to the solace of closed eyes.