034

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

"Wake up!" Gojo shouted at the lion, which lazily turned its head for a moment before going back to sleep, nonchalantly ignoring him

"Hey, wake up! I paid for this," he yelled again, prompting the lion to finally stir, walk off, and find a secluded spot to hide from the persistent disturbance.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the scene. "I think it's still early in the morning," you commented, checking your watch, which read 9:07 am.

"Let's go take a look at the tigers then," Gojo suggested, linking his hand with yours.

As you approached the tiger enclosure, Gojo expressed his excitement. "This is my first time seeing a white tiger."

You marveled at the magnificent creature. "That's stunning," you said, capturing the moment with your phone.

"I heard they're extremely rare and expensive," Gojo added, his eyes fixed on the majestic animal.

"Indeed," you replied. "White tigers are often seen as symbols of strength and courage."

Gojo turned to you with a teasing grin. "Just like you."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "I'm not as fierce as a tiger."

He pulled you closer, wrapping his arm around you. "You're my kind of fierce."

With that, you two continued exploring around the zoo, capturing moments with your cameras as you marveled at the diverse array of animals.

"We're 10 minutes late for the animal show," Gojo remarked, gently grabbing your hand, and the two of you hurried toward the animal circus.

Entering the venue, it was filled with eager spectators. You both found seats near the front, ready to be entertained by the upcoming animal performances. The atmosphere buzzed with anticipation as the show was about to begin.

The lights dimmed, and the show started with lively music. Trained animals showcased their impressive tricks, from acrobatic parrots to agile monkeys. The crowd was enthralled, and you found yourself captivated by the animal performers.

As the animals displayed their talents, the spectators couldn't contain their excitement. Gasps, cheers, and laughter echoed throughout the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen, right in front of us, behold the newest star of our animal circus! She's only been trained for a short time, but she's already stolen the hearts of everyone here!" The announcer's voice resonated through the arena, building anticipation as a spotlight illuminated the performance area.