040

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

A ring echoed through the quiet of the night, prompting an annoyed groan to escape your lips

A ring echoed through the quiet of the night, prompting an annoyed groan to escape your lips. Who could be bothering you at this hour? It was past midnight, after all.

Rubbing your eyes, you reluctantly pushed the blanket away and made your way downstairs. Shoko was nowhere to be seen, shes probably dead asleep.

"Wait a second," you muttered to yourself before unlocking the door. As it creaked open, your eyes widened in shock at the least expected person standing before you.

"Y/n—"

Before Gojo could utter another word, you swiftly shut the door, attempting to block him out. However, he was fast enough to catch the door, preventing it from closing completely.

"Y/n! We need to talk," he pleaded.

"You can't just push me away without any explanation," he implored.

"Satoru, there's nothing left to talk about. It's over," you insisted, your voice steady, though hints of sadness lingered beneath the surface.

"But why? Why are you suddenly like this?" desperation evident in his voice.

"Tell me, Y/n, did I do anything wrong to you?"

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, Satoru," you breathed out.

"Then why are you like this? Why are you pushing me away? I've been living in hell these past few weeks. I get worried sick fearing that something might happen to you. I tried reaching out to all your coworkers and even your manager, but none of them seems to know where are you"

"I miss you so much. Please, open this door. I just want to see you," he pleaded, the raw pain in his voice cutting through the night.

Your chest clenched in response to the agony in his words. Slowly, you opened the door, your eyes locking onto the gaze you had missed dearly. You hate seeing him in this mess as you wish you could just hug him and tell him how much you're sorry.

Gojo wasted no time, enveloping you in a tight embrace. However, you didn't reciprocate the hug, acutely aware of the rapid thumping of his heart against your chest.

"I'm sorry if i did anything to the point you turn like this Y/n, can we just go back to where it used to be."Gojo held you, his grip tightened slightly, conveying both longing and the fear of losing you. His words hung in the air, and you could sense the vulnerability beneath his confident exterior.

"I can't." You replied

Your eyes met Gojo's, and the intensity of his gaze only heightened the internal struggle within you. His fingers gently brushed away a tear that escaped the corner of your eye.

"Tell me why, Y/n," he pleaded, his voice soft yet desperate.

"I just want it this way," you replied stubbornly, avoiding direct eye contact.

"You're lying. I know your face." he insisted,

"It's because of Naoya, right? did that son of a bitch threatened you to do this?" He bombarded you with questions.

"No" you whispered, your voice breaking as you struggled to maintain composure.

Gojo's expression shifted between hurt and concern. "Y/n, I can't bear to see you like this. Tell me the truth."

"The truth is I don't love you anymore" You said as tears fell down your face

Gojo remained calm as he slowly get himself off you as you eyed down. not having enough courage to face him

"Then I will make you to love me again" He said

"You can't Satoru" You said as tears stream down your face

"Why?" He said as he hold both of your shoulders

"After all this time are you just using me Y/n?" He grunted

"No that's not what i wanted to" You said as you eyed up to him as you could see redness in his eyes

"Then what Y/n" He ask "Please just tell me that you're lying about all of these" burying his face in the crook of your neck."

"I'm not lying, Satoru," you whispered, a mixture of sorrow in your voice. His grip on your shoulders tightened momentarily before he slowly released, his eyes searching yours.

"I can't force myself to love you again," you lied, each word carrying the weight of the crumbling relationship.

"Why? What changed, Y/n?" he questioned, a hint of hurt in his voice.

"I can't be the person you want me to be anymore." The room echoed with silence

"Even though all the hurtful words you said to me. You still can't change my mind that deep down in you that you still love me and someone was forcing you to face this" He said

"I don't know what kind of things you wanted to explain Satoru" You said

"I will make myself clear again that I don't like you anymore so please go away before i ask the security to kick you out" You said as you clenched your fist as you despised every hard word you said to him which made Gojo breathed out a chuckled

"So it's true that why people calling you a slut?" He said as his gaze turned into glare

"Everything you've done to me back then was just some kind of pleasure to you?" He said between angry chuckled as he clench his hair

"Tell me Y/n is it fun to you?" He raised his voice a bit which made you stepped back in fear as you've never seen this side of him before

"Fuck" He cursed "Don't ever bother to crawl back to me and tell how sorry you are" He said and with that he walk off in angry as you eyed his back drifted into the night as tears streaming down your face.