036

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

Shoko's concerned gaze lingered as she observed you curled up on the bed

Shoko's concerned gaze lingered as she observed you curled up on the bed. Her hand remained on her waist, a subtle display of her impatience mingled with genuine worry. "How much longer are you gonna stay here?" she inquired.

"It's not about not wanting you here, but honesty is crucial, especially with Satoru," Shoko continued, her voice carrying a gentle yet firm undertone. The gravity of the situation hung in the air as she emphasized the importance of transparency in relationships.

Your mumbled response hinted at the internal struggle you were facing. "I can't," you admitted, your words carrying the weight of unspoken fears and uncertainties.

Shoko's concern deepened as she pressed further, "Don't you think Satoru deserves to know the truth?" The sincerity in her question underscored the moral dilemma at hand.

A heavy sigh escaped Shoko's lips as she added, "And there's no way I would let you back together with Naoya again." Her frustration was palpable.

"I tried," you whispered.

"No, you didn't try anything, Y/n," Shoko retorted, her frustration escalating. "You stayed silent about everything. Satoru has no idea what's going on, and you never filed a report or told the world about Naoya. Now you're telling me you want to get back with him? Just how insane are you, Y/n?" Her words echoed with a mix of exasperation and genuine concern.

"He's an abuser. He even drugged you! Are you crazy?" Shoko's frustration spilled over.

You huffed out, "Then what should I do?"

"File a report and tell everyone the truth."

"But I don't even have the proof, Shoko, even Satoru ex girlfriend worked together with Naoya and you don't know what Naoya is capable of," you countered.

"Going back to Naoya will make everything even worse. He could do anything or he'll even more unimaginable things he could do to you. If Satoru sees you with him without your explanation just what do you think Satoru would think of you?"

You bit your lips, suppressing tears that fought to stream down, despising the emotions tied to what Gojo was experiencing. The last thing you wanted was to make him feel sad; the mere thought of his radiant smile being replaced by gloominess and sadness was unimaginable for you.

Shoko's expression softened, recognizing the formidable obstacles ahead. "I get it, Y/n. It's not easy, and I can't pretend to understand the fear you're grappling with," she said, her empathy cutting through the tension in the room. "But keeping silent only perpetuates the cycle of abuse. Satoru, and everyone else, deserve to know the truth."

As she spoke, Shoko moved to sit beside you on the bed, "I've seen the aftermath of abuse, and it's never easy. But the first step toward healing is breaking free from the silence," she added, her voice a comforting reassurance.