027

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

A week has passed since the news of the sudden ambassadorial change

A week has passed since the news of the sudden ambassadorial change. As days passed, even more hateful comments were directed towards you, especially from Gojo fans.

"Three days off for you three" The director announced as he walked off, Gojo, donning a bright smile, enthusiastically high-fived you.

"Three days of freedom for us! Suguru, join us for dinner," Gojo warmly invited, breaking Geto from his absorbed state in his phone.

"Sure, I'm free anyway," Suguru replied with a soft smile.

"I'm going home," Nanami declared, ready to retreat from the day's chaos, but Gojo intercepted him. "Nope, Nanamin, you're coming with us."

"I refuse," Nanami stoically asserted, maintaining his usual calm demeanor.

"Come on, Nanami, you rarely go out with me! Do you hate me that much?" a playful pout on his lips.

"Yes," Nanami replied simply, unfazed, making Gojo widen his eyes. "So mean!"

"I do not care," Nanami stated firmly, unyielding in his response.

Gojo sighed dramatically. "Ugh, you're so boring, Nanamin. Or is it that you've got a girl at home?" He nudged Nanami, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

Nanami, sighing in mild annoyance, "I don't have anyone at home."

"Oh, I feel like you do," Gojo continued, attempting to draw Nanami back into the banter. However, Nanami remained resolute, walking away without saying a word. Gojo called after him, but he refused to budge.

"Guess it's just the three of us," Gojo mumbled, a playful smirk on his face as he linked his arm around yours. "At least you're with me," he added, playfully booping your nose. Geto observed the interaction, a genuine smile gracing his features.

"I heard there's a new restaurant around here," Geto chimed in, scrolling on his phone to find more information. After a moment, he showed the screen, displaying a variety of noodles from the suggested food place.

"My friend recommended that place too," you chimed in, your voice carrying a touch of excitement.

With that, the three of you embarked on a quick drive to the noodle place. Surprisingly, it didn't take long, just a few minutes away. Upon entering, the atmosphere embraced you with a sense of tradition, resembling an authentic Japanese establishment. The interior, with only 2-3 tables occupied.

Seated at a cozy table, the tantalizing aroma of simmering broths and savory spices enveloped the air, creating an atmosphere rich with culinary promise.

The soft murmur of conversations interwove with the occasional sizzle emanating from the bustling kitchen, casting a soothing ambiance over the quaint Japanese establishment.