021

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

"Got a hot date tonight?" your makeup artist asked, deftly finishing up your makeup

"Nope, it's Ralph Lauren runway," you chuckled, revealing the glamorous evening ahead.

"I see," she replied, selecting a lipstick to complement your makeup look. With precision, she sprayed the setting mist and pulled away, the finishing touches in place.

"All done," she declared, letting your hair fall naturally. Standing up from the chair, you examined yourself in the mirror.

"Mhm, I like it. Thank you," you expressed, a genuine appreciation for her skill evident in your words. She responded with a welcoming smile.

With that, you gracefully walked out, the sleek lines of your car came into view, and, like a scene from a movie, the driver stood by the door. Spotting you, he swiftly moved, his hand expertly grasping the handle as he opened the door, as you slid inside, the door closed with a satisfying thud.

The car smoothly glided into the night, the city lights casting a gentle glow on the sleek exterior. The hum of the engine created a soothing backdrop as you settled into the plush seats.

As the car approached the runway venue, you couldn't help but glance outside, witnessing the place gradually filling with fans eager to catch a glimpse. The energy outside buzzed with anticipation.

The car came to a graceful stop at the entrance, an empty space reserved for the glamorous arrivals. The door opened, revealing the awaiting red carpet. With the assistance of a bodyguard, you stepped out, your heels making a soft contact with the red carpet.

The camera flashes ignited as you emerged, capturing every step of your entrance. Amidst the sea of fans, you maintained a poised smile, acknowledging the excitement and energy that surrounded you.

"Holy shit, is that Y/n over there too?!" exclaimed one enthusiastic fan, sparking a ripple of whispers and calls of your name among the crowd.

Your response was a beaming smile, effortlessly blending gratitude and warmth, as you graciously waved at the excited people.

You were on the brink of entering the runway venue, a whirlwind of excitement surrounding you, when a sudden voice pierced through the air. "Y/n, Naoya has claimed that you're pregnant with another man while dating him. Is it true?" The unexpected accusation hung in the atmosphere, causing a momentary hush among the crowd as people exchanged whispers.

For a fleeting second, you halted in your steps, the weight of the words sinking in. Taking a deep breath, maintaining your composure. Ignoring the intrusive statement, you continued forward, determined to focus on the runway and the positive energy surrounding the event.

Stepping inside, the glamorous venue enveloped you, adorned with the presence of renowned personalities. A smile graced your face as you spotted a familiar face – a co-star from the past, someone you shared the screen and memorable moments with.