023

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊.

Your eyes widened in awe as you roamed across Gojo's mansion, a stark contrast to the design aesthetics you were accustomed to

Your eyes widened in awe as you roamed across Gojo's mansion, a stark contrast to the design aesthetics you were accustomed to. The modern vibe enveloped the space, with walls and interior designs adorned in a symphony of dark shades—black, grey, and white—a perfect blend of sophistication.

As you took in the sleek surroundings, a soft fur brushed against your leg. Your attention shifted downward, and there, swirling around your legs, was a fluffy white-haired cat. Excitement bubbled within you, and you couldn't resist picking up the adorable feline.

"Oh my god, a cutie!" you exclaimed, cradling the cat in your arms. Its blue eyes sparkled, reminiscent of Gojo. You couldn't help but laugh at the resemblance. "Meet Luna," Gojo introduced, his smile mirroring the warmth in his voice.

"She has blue eyes too! She looks just like you," you remarked in amazement.

"Did you buy her?" you inquired, stroking Luna's soft fur.

"Nope, I found Luna when she was alone, soaked in the rain, so I decided to take her home," Gojo shared, a softness in his expression as he watched you interact with the cat.

Luna seemed to reciprocate the affection, already cozying up to you. As you continued to pat her.

Gojo chuckled, watching the playful interaction between you and Luna. "She's got a knack for picking the right people. Seems like she's taken a liking to you already."

Luna, content in your arms, purred softly as if affirming Gojo's words. You grinned, enjoying the company of the affectionate feline. "Well, Luna, I'm honored," you teased, earning another gentle purr from the cat.

As you explored more of Gojo's house, the spacious rooms seemed to echo with the laughter and conversations that had unfolded within those walls.

"Now for the grand finale," he announced, slowly swinging open the door, revealing a mesmerizing collection of cars that filled your vision. While you were no stranger to having an assortment of cars in your own garage, Gojo's collection still managed to impress.

As your mouth fell open in awe, he couldn't resist teasing, "Be careful, babe, a fly might find its way in there." You shot him a playful glare, but the sight before you demanded your attention.

Wandering around the garage, you inspected each car with a keen eye. Your excitement peaked when you laid eyes on the Aston Martin Valkyrie. "Holy cow, you even have the Aston Martin Valkyrie?" you exclaimed.

Gojo grinned proudly. "I think this might be the rarest gem in my collection."

"Wanna take a look inside?" he offered, and you eagerly nodded. The door closed behind you as you stepped into the luxurious interior.