Takuya

Takuya Yamamoto x Fem reader

Featuring the Mizo mid-crew of Course ♡

(high school)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

_____________

Takuya? He's the best boyfriend [y/n] could ever ask for, he may not be the strongest like Manjiro Sano or have the determination like Takemichi Hanagaki, but if [y/n] could repeat life all over again, she would still choose this man.

To think that she spent her childhood with him until the very moment was unbelievable.

He only confessed to her a few years back when the two were both thirteen and currently are maintaining a healthy relationship after five to six years.

The guy almost gave her a heart attack multiple times throughout the years, one was eight years ago when he fell from his skateboard in front of the girl and fractured his wrist; not to mention nearly had a concussion, and the other when he got beaten up by Tenjiku members twice.

But Takuya healed every time to her relief. He wasn't the image of strength, quite the contrary, he was kind-hearted yet still somehow a delinquent.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, they just fell for each other over time which was first considered puppy love since they were childhood friends. Even Takemichi knew it since he was also [y/n] and Takuya's childhood best friend, he called them both out for it quite a lot.

It just ended up with her and the boy in a serious intimate relationship. it just so happened that Takuya found it easy to steal her heart, her first kiss, and even—

"Taku— Ah! Ah, Ahnnn...~"

...Her virginity to say the least.

The guy made love to her more than she could count every night, and he did it with utmost passion.

And there they were again, having an intimate time on their shared bed with him, the lights off yet the candles still lit where one could at least see the perverted smirk on his face as he drilled his cock deep inside her to the point it made her toes curl.

Takuya was suckling on [y/n]'s supple skin while leaving blue and purple marks all over her body that it was probably not going to be easy to hide during the day... She accepted her fate the moment he decided to fuck her brains out tonight because of how frustrated he was. She had no idea why, but if it could ease him, she had no problem giving him what he wanted.

"Oh fuck, babygirl..."
Not only did he fuck her disrespectfully tonight, but he made sure for her to remember the way he would nuzzle the pearl of precum that swelled at his tip against her creaming cunt for a long, long time because of his bottled-up anger that dispersed the moment he'd have his length dipped inside her sweet, velvety walls that clenched on him. Her response to his groans was pulling on his choker and that had him whimpering because that made it hard to breathe at times; it was music to her ears.