Seishu

Seishu Inui x Fem reader

(2008)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

_______________

Just like any other day— there was [y/n] again, walking towards Seishu and Draken's shared motorcycle shop, head hanging low in shame.

It was the millionth time that her bike had stopped working for some unknown reason. Maybe it was the engine? Something that wasn't supposed to be there?
But if it was any of that Seishu would've told her.

Now what [y/n] was oblivious to is the fact that Seishu was the one tampering with the bike so she'd keep coming back to get it fixed— not only does he fix the part that he broke before, he breaks another part so the girl would come back again and again. It was because he had taken such a liking to her that he wanted to see her every other day.

That cheeky bastard.

But [y/n] didn't know that, she had no clue at all because she didn't know much about motorcycles other than just driving one around.

The girl nudged the motorcycle stand with her foot and settled it in front of the shop so she'd check inside if either Seishu or Draken were inside. And luckily, even though it was six p.m, Inui was inside in the garage. He was busy repairing some bike, his hands all soiled up with the motor oil.

"Hey, Seishu." The [h/c] haired girl softly greeted, hands behind her back with a sheepish smile. Inui looked over his shoulder and almost immediately, a smile made its way towards his chapped lips.
"Hey."

Leisurely, he got up and grabbed the black towel to clean his hands from grease and oil. "What's wrong with your bike this time, pretty girl?"
He gave her a knowing smirk, already aware of the reason she came here.

Sulking at his playful attitude, she pursed her lips into a frown, walking outside with him to get her bike into the garage. "I'm not sure... it keeps screwing me over for some reason and it's really frustrating... Sorry, Sei." [y/n] paused while looking towards her bike for a split second before her gaze landed back on Seishu. "Do you have time to fix it right now or should I come back another time?"

"Hm I'm not sure what could be causing the issue, bring it in and let's take a look, princess."
Seishu got ahold of the motorcycle's handlebars after prodding the stand up with his foot, beginning to bring the bike into the garage to inspect it— as if he wasn't the one deliberately causing the problems.

In the end, [y/n] ended up sitting on the couch in the garage while watching Seishu work away on the bike, knowing that it wasn't anything major if he was already grabbing the wrench to start screwing the bolts tightly.

"Where's Draken?" She asked curiously, looking at the familiar garage that she sometimes sat for hours just watching Seishu work, at times even just to hang out with him but that was rare due to her not having enough time with her full schedule.