Naoto

Naoto Tachibana x Fem reader

(2017)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

Literally having a dip, can't write properly. This was supposed to be finished back in March..

The detective wants to investigate you in more than one way~

_______________

"Let me go damn it!"
Getting apprehended and yelling like a freakin' lunatic wasn't something that was in [y/n]'s plans today.

But it sure was for Tachibana Naoto.
"Be quiet, you're lucky we didn't taze you for committing a felony and resisting arrest."
He cuffed her hands together and pulled her up.

The spiteful woman looked over her shoulder and gave him a dirty eye. "You're lucky I didn't kick you in the balls for touching me. I still can!"

"I'll cuff your legs too if you keep talking disrespectfully to a police detective." That was quick to shut the woman up, making her groan in annoyance. "Whatever... Let's just get this over with, I'll call someone to bail me out."

He just shoved her inside the backseat of the car, getting into the driver's seat to drive to the station.

It was ironic, Naoto felt sort of empathetic for her. Maybe because she's a woman?
That has nothing to do with it...
Hm.

It wasn't long before he had her in the interrogation room, her hands tied to the table with a sour appearance painting her features.

"Why'd you resort to selling drugs? Violence? You could've picked a normal job, but you've got yourself a criminal record now because of your actions." He pressured [y/n] right from the beginning.
But he didn't get a response, just silence.

He slammed his fist down on the table, making her flinch. "Say something goddamn it!"

While biting her lip he noticed that she somewhat reacted to his approach.

'I need to choose my approach.'
Naoto narrowed his eyes.
"If you don't talk to me, we'll have to throw you in jail and investigate your apartment for any evidence of your maneuvers."

"No! No, please don't!" [Y/n] got alarmed by his words. She didn't want them searching her apartment.

He tilted his head and tried to reassure her. "Then talk to me."
It took the most out of her not to fall apart. She didn't want to talk about it but maybe she'll be able to get some justice, and revenge.

"I used to live with my dad along with my little sister... He used to beat me, I took the hits for both myself and my sister and he even sexually assaulted me," She paused mid sentence to look at Naoto's commiserate expression. "But one day I just realized I couldn't take it anymore so... I ran away with my sister, and with what little money I stole from him; I rented an apartment... I didn't have a job, nowhere else to go... So I just asked around and was taken advantage of."