Izana

Izana Kurokawa x Fem reader

(2006)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

They say,
"curiosity kills the cat..~"

_______________

"Hey, Izana."
The black haired teen with a scar across his head that spread to the side of his face called out to his silver haired friend.

"Hm? What is it, Kakucho?"
Izana spared Kakucho a glance as the purple eyed man adjusted the guitar bag on his back.
Kakucho pointed towards the beach where a girl in a yukata was crouched down near the water. "That girl over there,"

Izana furrowed his eyebrows, his lids narrowing at the sight of the red yukata that beyond a shadow of a doubt caught his eye. "What about her?"

Kakucho hummed, resting his arms on the bridge's girder. "She kinda looks like a doll, doesn't she?"
Not answering the given question, Izana could only look from his far position at her with curious eyes.
Her long hair that swayed was the part that kind of made her look like a Japanese doll, that one creepy doll that grows hair... What was that doll called again?

He'll figure it out another time.

That day when he made his way back to his apartment, Izana could only think about that girl. The one who looked like a human sized doll.
"Hmm..."

The boy had no idea why this interest grew, but when he happened to spot her at the same exact place. It was nighttime, but the sparkler in her hand made it bright enough to see that red yukata she wore. Okiku, that's what the creepy doll was called.

...So, What's her problem?

Knowing that he shouldn't really care, he still ambled in the direction to reach her.
"What're you doing?"

Getting caught off guard, the girl jumped in surprise, "Eek?!" the sparkler falling out of her hand.

The silver haired guy frowned at the encounter; his intention wasn't to scare her.
She quickly took a step back, wary of Izana.

"Oh, don't worry I couldn't care less about you, I'm just bored."
He looked at the box of sparklers next to her and pointed at it. "Can I light one, too?"

Giving him a nod, [y/n] crouched down again, taking one and handing it to Izana who had also squatted.
She grabbed the lighter and lit hers on before putting the lighter down so Izana could light his own.