Hajime

Hajime Kokonoi x Fem reader

(High school)
All aged up, 18+

One season and he was all over you ♡

_______________

'You keep haunting me like some kind of ghost.' Were Kokonoi Hajime's words the other day when [y/n] was stuck to him like a leech even after the day they had an argument that couldn't even be cut with a knife from the tension.

The girl even spams his phone like a 'parasite', demanding to tell her everywhere that he goes like some kind of bitch that she owns.

He's better off without her, they both know that.

Love isn't forced, it's something both Kokonoi and [y/n] have got to earn.

Even during their arguments where they throw stupid remarks just so one of them could be right, it ends up with them distancing themselves from each other.

Whenever that happened, Hajime misses whenever she bugs him— but the argument that takes place was always caused by the same fact that she blows up his phone. He was conflicted; he felt suffocated by her face when she gets too clingy but when she is less clingy than before he gets all concerned and wants more.

'What the hell is my problem?'
Kokonoi huffed out as he was in the library, reading some books that had information about money.

Money. Money. Money.

That's right, even in this timeline where he was with the love of his life; [y/n], he's still hung up on the fact of clinging to money as a coping mechanism.

He'd always step out and leave their conflict unsolved by making his way to a library to bury his head in meaningless books.
He was already rich and he knew all too well how to get enough money— even his job pays tenfold because he knows exactly what to do and not do.

His leg bounced underneath the table as he was reading, his brows furrowed together as his narrow pupils flared. He wasn't able to focus.

And that was because he didn't get a single notification or call from his girlfriend, making him stress out.
He would ignore it anyway if she did send a message but the fact that she hadn't called him not even once made him feel all choked up.

He snapped the book shut and stood up to put them back in place.
That's it, he doesn't have the attention span to read right now.

Kokonoi made his way out of the library while thinking of what he should do. He was still hung up on the thought of Akane.

But he doesn't feel those feelings anymore like he used to, he's not obsessed over his previous love.
He's obsessed with [y/n], too much.

She was the one who showed him that he could move on from his first love. Late spring of last year she had made his life turn upside down.