Haruchiyo

Haruchiyo Sanzu x Fem reader

(Bonten)
All aged up, 18+

I dunno, I wrote this randomly.. I don't have much motivation 😞

Smut ahead.

_______________

"You bitch, I told you not to touch my coffee while I'm gone!" The pink mullet of Bonten's mad dog swayed as he yelled at the woman across from him. The only woman who's also an executive of Bonten.

With a vein popping on [y/n]'s temple, she crossed her arms over her chest while tapping her foot. "You didn't tell me that, plus it got cold and I had to clean the cup, so fuck off!"

Growing impatient with her sassy behavior, Sanzu took her hair in his hand and pulled on it, urging the [h/c] haired woman to do the same to him, tugging on his pink hair.
"I'll kill you, woman!"

Her teeth clenched, "I'd like to see you try, ass-wipe!" But it wasn't long until Rindou and Kakucho came to separate them from each other. The conflicts never ended with these two, they always had to be yelling at one another.

Kakucho let out an expirated sigh, rubbing his temple with one hand and holding [y/n] by the arm with the other. "It never ends with you two, you're giving me a headache."

"I should be saying that, I almost broke my glasses trying to stop them the other day." Rindou's bored eyes rolled, his pupils dilating in annoyance. Aren't they supposed to be a lovey-dovey couple?

[y/n] felt slightly bad, so she pulled away from Kakucho and crossed her arms yet again. "He's the one who starts..."

They saw the way Sanzu looked at [y/n] even after those meaningless fights.

In actuality, he was doing it right now.

He was looking at her as if eye fucking her. But it only looked that way when he was thinking of more than just that, he was feeling this heat in his chest.

This feeling was familiar, it was the same feeling he gets when looking at his boss Mikey.

More than that, this woman had been with him since they were bratty teenagers.

On the night of Tenjiku's defeat;

Knocking on the only girl whom he could come to reside with for just the night since her house was closer to where the incident took place- and mostly because the cops were roaming in the area,

The warmth of [y/n] hugging him just after seeing him made him smile under his black mask, his blond hair tangled up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
[y/n] brought him in, checking for any wounds before settling to help him take off the Tenjiku jacket.