Shinichiro

Shinichiro Sano x Fem reader

(2003)
All aged up, 18+

Requested by kokomelon6969
Love you, hope you like it <3

Smut ahead.

If there's no one else, it's you ♡

_______________

Time and time again, there would be a familiar black haired dude who looks so smitten with the woman across from him.

[y/n] had always noticed this particular man comes to this very restaurant she works at, yet with a different woman every time.

One time [y/n] was asked for the paycheck by the woman and let the black haired man pay the full price.
At this point she'd think that the man's wallet was weeping because of the materialistic women who make him pay. Not a single one of them has asked to pay half.

Of course, it wasn't hard to make [y/n] feel bad— The man was trying his best but it seemed like it never worked out with a single girl he goes on a date with to this fancy restaurant.

Man, [y/n] would have to tell him to find a different place to eat, because it seems like the one she works at is a curse for his love life. Or maybe his love life is just nonexistent.

Having said that, here he was again asking for a table for two— the brunette who seemed to be his date looking rather... Grumpy. What was her problem? She should be happy that she was even brought to such a fancy restaurant for a first date.

[y/n] being the waitress who had to take their order, she rushed to it with a small smile gracing her plump lips. The brunette quickly had asked for water for the both of them and it made [y/n]'s eyebrows raise in response. Shinichiro just agreed to it even though he was just as lost.

Soon enough, [y/n] brought them the water and glasses, letting them be for the meantime as she went to take other people's orders.

Making a one-eighty after seeing that the woman had asked for her, [y/n] wondered if she was about to order; but was shocked after the brunette had requested the paycheck.

"But you only ordered water, ma'am." [y/n] pursed her lips, having seen Shinichiro's expression fall, making her heart sink at how heartbroken he was.

The sight of him getting heartbroken by these women alone had [y/n] thinking of what she'd do in his place. She'd probably give up on dates in a whole.