Takashi

Takashi Mitsuya x Fem reader

(College)
All aged up, 18+

Based on something that happened to me and on valentine's day too... if only I would have a Mitsuya in my life </3

Also cooked this up at 4 Am, I'm exhausted so it might have some mistakes.

Only you babe, only you darling,
only you~

_______________

The last thing you could expect as a confident girl; is to be picked on by guys who are way narcissistic and only care about themselves.

Actually scratch that, boys who are as described above do that way too much.

[y/n] had always considered herself good looking, because her friends always complimented her all the time.

Which is why she took up the opportunity to get into modeling and styling, something she has always looked forward to throughout her teenage years.

She has always caught people's eye, they'd always either admire or feel envious because of her pleasant features. She didn't particularly look drop dead gorgeous but she was pleasing on the eye.

A sight for sore eyes.

Her confidence has always been key to how she makes it through even without a boyfriend. In fact, she never had any relationships and hasn't engaged in romance.

All because she wasn't approached by any guys nonetheless of how pretty she is.

Now what the hell is up with that?!

Any guy should be swooning and going for a pretty girl, hit on her or at least ask for her number— but [y/n] never got even a mere compliment from a guy.

Guys are weirdos, she would think to herself all the time even as she admires them from afar even as they'd act like complete morons.

It ate away at her. Was there a reason for this? We're boys intimidated by her?

She didn't understand and it had always made her try and suck it up, say that the internet is right all along.

A ticking timebomb that's threatening to blow up if she didn't get answers and fast.

But there's nothing the female can do but wait for the right person to come along.

Life is unfair...

Just when she was bending while sat down to pick up the pencil she dropped in class, she heard a sudden whisper from behind and saw a few guys in her class who were muttering things to each other.