Ran

Ran Haitani x Fem reader

(Bonten)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

"Can't you spread your legs for me?..
Baby, what else can you do for me?"

_______________

"Ladies and gentlemen, we appreciate you coming down to see the most loveliest women in this pageant! Though I must say, it's really difficult to vote this year~"
The host spoke with an eloquent voice, his eyes scanning through the assembly nimbly.

Ran's lids constricted and he leaned forward with his hands clasped together.

"What's that pensive look for, big bro?" Rindou played with the napkin on the fancy table, dwelling on why they even came to such a boring event— But well, he came along with his big brother just to pass time.

Look how that turned out for him, Rindou's just sat there uninterested while Ran was absolutely invested in the environment and stage.

The host cracked a joke and it made the crowd chuckle. Yet the tense air around Ran was even unreadable by his younger brother.
"Shh, it's about to start, Rindou."

All Rindou could do was roll his eyes and lean on his palm to watch what the big occasion was about.

The host called many women on the stage and they stood there with fierce gazes before disappearing behind the curtains again.

Rindou didn't get it. What's the appeal of watching women compete on a stage? What's this, the nineteenth century?

But god was Ran absorbed by the women.

"The one in the red dress looks pretty."

Such a womanizer...

"Pretty?" The jellyfish haired guy paused. He never exactly heard his brother express the word 'pretty' before. It was always either 'hot, or 'gorgeous'.

His interest was peeked and he looked at the women who stood on stage, and he couldn't deny the fact that this woman with the red dress was indeed pleasant to look at.

When you look at her it wouldn't be the first thought of doing anything nasty, in actuality Ran was just feeling so hazy while looking her way.

She was standing in a curt way, a purse clasped in her palms as she had this shy crooked smile on her face.

Innocent, pure...

And so alluring in her own way.

The way her [h/c] hair fell from behind her ear in front of her face, making Ran hold his breath with her every move... The braided piece in her hair complimented the collected look she was going for.