Ran

Ran Haitani x Fem reader

(High school)
All aged up, 18+

This guy is literally a beauty guru I look up to him because of his pretty hair

_______________

Chatter coursed through the beauty salon as [y/n] was waiting for her turn, patiently looking through the magazine with different hairstyles she either judged or found pretty.

Of course, it was one expensive salon due to the high standards she has of taking care of oneself. Self love is important, it should always be a top priority no matter what!

[y/n] always convinced herself when it came to that and it made her appear confident and unique, making everyone around her genuinely admire that and be envious.

Looking up from the magazine, one guy's hair caught her attention, specifically because it was to his shoulders and the top was black with the middle being blond and the ends being black again. Interesting was one way to phrase the colour of his hair, it looked really astounding and that sparked something within our beloved [y/n].

The conversation between that guy and his hair stylist wasn't anything out of the blue, they seemed to know each other for a long time, hearing so by their casual dialogue. The stylist asking how the guy was, who is called 'Ran', what he wanted to get done for his hair... So and so on.

But when the guy replied with; "make my new hairstyle give off the same feeling as the latest piano song by Miles Davis."
[y/n] couldn't help but snort when the stylist reminded him that Miles Davis was a trumpet player.

That was one conversation that she'd remember for life because it was genuinely hilarious to see the guy be flustered.

Ran noticing that someone had snorted at his comment he looked over his shoulder from his chair only for [y/n] to instantly hide herself with the magazine— not looking suspicious at all. She could never!

Narrowing his eyes at that, Ran grumbled, not wanting to start bitch fights like he usually does because he was in a somewhat good mood today and didn't want to ruin that.

One could tell by his clothing alone that Ran was really into hair care and designer clothes because of how well he takes care of himself. He definitely looks like he gets more than eight hours of sleep daily, which he does.

It did make the [h/c] haired girl wonder how the guy takes care of his hair because it was really smooth and silky just by looking at it- it made her really wanna run her hand through it to see if it is as it looks.