Wakasa

Wakasa Imaushi x Fem reader

All aged up, 18+

So worked up about you~

_______________

"I still can't believe Shin-chi is actually getting married."

"It wasn't expected from him of all people, that's for sure."
The white leopard agreed with the girl next to him as she just looked so astonished by the fact that her cousin Shinichiro finally settled down with the girl.

And that girl didn't reject Shinichiro, she actually threw herself at him.

Who would blame her? All those girls who actually did reject [y/n]'s cousin have zero taste.

But that out of the way, the wedding was heartwarming, even the ceremony went smoothly.

Having gone outside to the balcony of the penthouse after the ceremony, [y/n] stood there with a glass of wine. Oh she definitely lost count of how many glasses she's had so far, she was drunk out of her mind. But when she got drunk she ends up just drifting away to let the hiccups echo through the night as she stayed out in the cold.

"It's cold out here, you know?"
Wakasa made his way towards [y/n], draping his jacket over her bare shoulders. The dress she chose to wear was definitely an enticing little tease to Wakasa. It made him crave a lick of something more.

Not just because of how pretty she was. But the fact that he's been wanting to tell her how he felt for as long as he could remember.

"Waka!~ is not sho coldddhhh.." The [h/c] haired girl licked her lips and put the wine glass down on the table that decorated the balcony.

Hands clasping Wakasa's, he let his other hand be guided towards her waist as the red dress clung to her body, complimenting her figure.
"You're drunk, [y/n]."
He tried to resist but she only squeezed his hand in response, moving her feet so they'd dance— her heels clicking as Wakasa's hand reached higher on her side.

Dancing together like lunatics on the balcony of the penthouse that everyone was invited to after the wedding, that carelessness actually brought a peace of mind to Wakasa.

"Look at you, trying to impress me with your non-existent dance skills, drunkard." Wakasa teased her, his red earring dangling back and forth.
"Shhhh... Don' ruin de moment...~"
[y/n] slurred while he brought her closer by the hips, his body in contact with her own.

A small smile carved on his pale face.
Seeing her be so carefree nowadays brought joy to the man.

Especially because she was so hot headed when they used to be in high school together.