Shinichiro

Shinichiro Sano x Fem reader

(2003)
All aged up, 18+

Smut ahead.

_______________

Shinichiro's worst fear is losing his girlfriend [y/n].

Especially to his friend Wakasa considering the fact that Wakasa is a chick magnet. It never occurred to him until lately that she might fall for other guys even while being in a relationship with him.

It made Shinichiro get insecure.

His friend Wakasa still goes to the gym from time to time while he buries himself in work at S.S motors.

Even fixing these damn bikes isn't calming him down from his negative thoughts.

The founding members were all hanging out at the bike shop, sat on the couch as Shinichiro worked on a bike with a cigarette in-between his chapped lips.

How could [y/n] ever kiss those lips and find joy in that?

Shinichiro was feeling down, he didn't know what to do other than distract himself to the point he accidentally distanced himself from his girlfriend.

When the bike shop's front door opened with a jingle, it was none other than his loving girl that waltzed through with a big smile on her lips— holding a plastic bag in her hand as she waved to Shinichiro, and the other right after.

"Hey! I brought some homemade food, Shin. You're gonna be working 'till late today, right?"
A smile tugged at Shinichiro's lips as he instinctively stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray beside him, getting up to greet his girlfriend with a hug.
"You didn't have to, babe. But yeah, I'll be staying a while but the guys are here to keep me company."

"Quote on quote, keep him company." Wakasa smirked, holding the lollipop in his mouth while eyeing [y/n]. "Hey, sweets. Come here to chill with us?"

The petname provoked Shinichiro. It should be just him who calls his girlfriend these cheesy things...
The jealousy was almost evident on his face but he tried to keep himself in check when his girl is around.

"[Y/n] and chilling with us? Ya have to be kidding," Takeomi rolled his eyes, leaning back as he brushed his slick hair back. "That girl would end up turning this into a karaoke night, let's not."

Benkei laughed loudly and slapped Takeomi's back, "That's the fun part, there's never a dull moment with that girl!" [y/n] raised an eyebrow and pointed an accusing finger at the three men. "Okay oldies, pipe down! Shin is trying to work."

"C'mon, it's fine~" Wakasa chuckled, making room for the girl to sit beside him which made her smile and plop down there to start chatting with these old timers.